Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Any idea where these go? I can't seem to find it in the manual or find anywhere on the bike where they would connect. I've re traced what I did with the manual and still no luck.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
REPOST Enforcement Mod
14,970 Posts
Well, there's 4 of them. So they go to the ignition coils or fuel injectors.

·
Registered
641 Posts
Kind of look like coil plugs to me, the coils are under the mat looking thing on top of the engine.

Looked like his upper injectors are plugged in so I'd guess his lower injectors are plugged in too and don't think there would be enough slack to get injector plugs way up there if everything else is plugged in correctly.

·
REPOST Enforcement Mod
14,970 Posts
Kind of look like coil plugs to me, the coils are under the mat looking thing on top of the engine.

Looked like his upper injectors are plugged in so I'd guess his lower injectors are plugged in too and don't think there would be enough slack to get injector plugs way up there if everything else is plugged in correctly.
Yeah, based on where the loom is located, I'm betting coil wires also. But those aren't shown clearly in the pic. The lower injectors look to have been plugged in (from the little shown in the pic), but the upper injectors are in the airbox lid which isn't shown. So they might go to those once the airbox is put back on.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts