Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
409 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Was wanting get a little advice on some up grades for my 06 zx10r, I already have: Full ak evo, powercommander, b&c race filter. What else is out there to get more power?

Thx!

·
Registered
34,537 Posts
06BLK10 said:
Was wanting get a little advice on some up grades for my 06 zx10r, I already have: Full ak evo, powercommander, b&c race filter. What else is out there to get more power?

Thx!
not much in terms of bolt-on goodies so its either internal or leave it as is.

BD

·
Registered
2,976 Posts
Big Daddy said:
not much in terms of bolt-on goodies so its either internal or leave it as is.

BD
:+1:
There's the ignition module to go along with the PC. You might get a couple hp from that. Other than that, like BD said, you'll have to get into the engine.

·
Registered
735 Posts
Some nitrous is always an option.

·
Registered
148 Posts
not sure what the 06 is stock gearing -1 in front +1 in the works on the 05 for me!! 3rd gear @ 90+ the front comes right up!!!

·
Supercharged Mod
4,388 Posts
Actually, unless your name is Nicky Hayden, the best upgrade path involves improving the nut behind the handlebars. Software, in particular. (Seriously!)

:)

·
MIA Ex-Mod
3,051 Posts
I think from there your best option is upgrading the suspension would help put the extra ponies to the ground. I think it would in some ways be like adding more power simply by allowing it to be used more to its potential.

Also, have you had a custom map done for the mods you currently have? Have the suspension setup and/or upgrade the suspension. Oh, aftermarket wheels, lighter wheels, reducing the rotating mass always has a benefit on the performance. I think it would be like adding 10 hp to the 10r.

Tread

·
Registered
409 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Map!

I ordered Ivan's TRE, and PC with its full system map. The wheels have to come last due to lake of money. I also ordered the Kawasaki race cam. Has anybody done this and if so what was the results?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts