Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,111 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys....anyone have a leather jacket they're looking to get rid of??? I'm looking for something for the cold days....

the biggest problem is I'm a tall skinny mofo.... need 38" sleeve, 38" chest, 30" length, 36" waist..... otherwise, does anyone know where I can find someplace to order some tall sizes from???

·
Registered
1,111 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
anyone?

·
Registered
1,111 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
how is it in the cold?

·
Registered
5,998 Posts
Not as warm as non-perf'd...then again, I am a chickenshit..I freeze when it gets below 65 degrees...I just got my electric long sleeved vest for my 10...to wear under my non-perf'd Dainese two piece leathers...

·
Registered
614 Posts
Have you tried on Spidi stuff? They're good for tall lanky kinda blokes.

Otherwise feel free to buy some good ole Aussie product! www.tigerangel.com.au freakin great leathers!

·
Registered
17 Posts
Older Guy said:
Not as warm as non-perf'd...then again, I am a chickenshit..I freeze when it gets below 65 degrees...I just got my electric long sleeved vest for my 10...to wear under my non-perf'd Dainese two piece leathers...
65, that's winter temps I suppose...Nice. I was riding my 99 ZX9R at 33 degrees, @140km/h my bike just died, carbs froze from the windchill (feburary). Best part was passing SUV's, people inside looking at you like your FN Nutz, while their wearing fleece and sippin a Latte.

Best shit for cool weather is the textiles, First Gear is awesome, wore it at 200km/h just as it was starting to snow in Vancouver...Warm as Toast. :eek:ccasion1

·
Registered
900 Posts
Pee Wee said:
65, that's winter temps I suppose...Nice. I was riding my 99 ZX9R at 33 degrees, @140km/h my bike just died, carbs froze from the windchill (feburary).
I had the same thing happen on my 98 ZX9 once. I was out in ID riding in the teens. Had to stop for a little bit to let the engine heat thaw them out.:badteeth:

·
Registered
1,111 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
^^^how do your carbs freeze??? didn't think gasoline could freeze....but who knows...

so are textiles really better for cold conditions?? If so, I won't have a problem finding them for a good price....thanks for the info guys!!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts