Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys just got a 2006 zx10r, previous owner was running it open headers and he didn't have stock exhausts, the look actually grew in me with no exhaust under the tail.

However I still want a slip-on to add, on the side, to quiet it down a bit, and get some back pressure back. What are some of my options.
I am on a small budget due to having just purchased the bike.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I saw this photo and really liked this exhaust, but I cant read the brand. Anyone know anything about it ?

·
Registered
1,284 Posts
thats my racefit... lucky you no longer have to jump through hoops to get one like i had too.

·
Registered
771 Posts
If you want a similar look as a Racefit for very little money (I mean it, it's really affordable!) then look into a Danmoto exhaust.

Try pricing it out on both the International Site as well as the U.S. site as it might be cheaper to get it straight from Asia. It's probably worth ordering the DB Killer at the same time. That way you'll save on future shipping costs if you decide that you want it a bit quieter.

·
REPOST Enforcement Mod
'16 ZX-10R KRT
15,727 Posts
who did the piping ? local shop or ?
Did you read post #3 and click the link? It connects straight up. The issue is getting them imported from overseas. It's easier to do nowadays compared to when they first came out.

racefit said:
Growler Titanium/Carbon Kawasaki ZX10-R 06-07
Requires modification to swing-arm plate & fairing

·
Registered
1,284 Posts
it sounds harder than it is. Actually very simple mods to make it fit...you can save $ with another brand but will not duplicate the quality or look you receive from racefit!! when I got mine I think it was around $820-$850 shipped over.

·
Registered
6,040 Posts
Ive heard a RaceFit on a 2nd Gen that I guy I once rode with had. The sound...damn! Amazing. Its loud, but damn

1 - 12 of 12 Posts