Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 62 Posts

·
Slow Poke
5,584 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone live in Kent washington? Or know someone who does??? SOme asshole stole my card number and cleaned out my entire F'in account. I was bummed that I had to take all the rest of my money out to pay rent, just to find out I had 27 bucks to my name. I spent all day a freakin wreck at work. When I got home I started doin some diggin and found out this dick ordered like 1 tv and 3 monitors, I found out one went to Georgia, and one other is set to be delivered by fedex in Kent washington. I talked to a cop in Kent and he did the best he could but not much help. I don't even really know what i'm askin for, maybe just venting. I swear if I didn't live over 1k miles away I would be headed there right now. Sooo uhhh does anyone live in Kent Washington and wanna beat someone's ass???

·
Registered
1,436 Posts
Does anyone live in Kent washington? Or know someone who does??? SOme asshole stole my card number and cleaned out my entire F'in account. I was bummed that I had to take all the rest of my money out to pay rent, just to find out I had 27 bucks to my name. I spent all day a freakin wreck at work. When I got home I started doin some diggin and found out this dick ordered like 1 tv and 3 monitors, I found out one went to Georgia, and one other is set to be delivered by fedex in Kent washington. I talked to a cop in Kent and he did the best he could but not much help. I don't even really know what i'm askin for, maybe just venting. I swear if I didn't live over 1k miles away I would be headed there right now. Sooo uhhh does anyone live in Kent Washington and wanna beat someone's ass???
do you have a name, contact, adress, phone number, anything for that dipshit.

·
Registered
1,378 Posts
Did you get the address in Kent...seems as though the cops would go there and check this out, but good luck and I hope you get everything back brother

·
Registered
2,653 Posts
Sux, I used to live not too far from there...I surely woulda gone and waited for your package to arrive?
I hope you get this mother F-er!!! Your bank won't cover any fraudulent charges???

·
Blitzkrieg
4,473 Posts

·
Blitzkrieg
4,473 Posts
also need to contact the shipping company and let them know its a fraudulent transcation. the officer you reported it to in your hometown can contact them and find out where its going, if not the one in kent can. same deal for georgia, its really hard to get things done across state lines in this situation, he!! its hard ot do it across county lines in the same state sometimes. best situation is your bank works with you once you take them a copy of the police report. if its a credit card company, they are usually pretty good about crediting your acount. i had a similar situation years ago with my credit card, dude charged alomao 1k in online gambling sites. called up my cc company, told them what happened and they cancelled my card sent me a new one, and didnt hold me responsible for the charges. best of luck man, that sucks for real...

·
Supercharged Mod
4,392 Posts
Check with your bank ... At least in this country, bank accounts and credit cards are generally insured against fraud. There may be a deductible, but it's fairly small.

·
Custom Powder Coater
6,560 Posts
Yes bank should be able to help... My card was used twice in France and once verified it wasnt me my money was back and my account info. changed.. i had to sign a paper stating if i was lying i would be prosecuted.. other thatn that it took about 2 weeks

·
Squid
6,017 Posts
Same here, I had 2 people taking $40 per month out each for 1 1/2 years!!! I somehow didnt catch it that whole time but got every penny back! That was a nice little bonus in the account!!

·
Slow Poke
5,584 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
do you have a name, contact, adress, phone number, anything for that dipshit.
All I have is the tracking number. Goto fedex.com tracking number is
093778089820573 I did talk to my bank. Its actually a credit union. They are going to give me my money back. After talkin to the cop in Kent (Officer E Hale One of the nicest cops I have ever delt with) <---Which I really REALLY appreciate. He told me to have fedex return the shipment. I have to wait till tomorrow to goto the cop shop here to actually file a report since they're to freakin lazy to make calls like this anymore.. Even the cop in Kent said.. "Uhh this is why we are 24 hours, is for stuff like this"..

So once I get a case number, then my cops can get the shipped to addresses from fedex and work with local law enforcement in the other states to catch these guys..(yeah right). I really wish it wasn't so damn far away. I wouldn't even have called the cops... The worst part now is I don't get paid till thursday and I have to wait a week to get a new card, not like I have any money to spend anyway.. MOTHER [email protected]*#&^$)@()*#(&*$RRRRSSSS... lol ok i'm good. Thanks guys.

·
Pimp/Player
11,412 Posts
Damn I live in Federalway and work in Renting. PM the address wife has family that live in Kent its like 10 minutes from me

·
Registered
1,755 Posts
Called Fedex again and the gave me the address. its being shipped too 19393 114th place southeast, Kent Wa 98031. Officer Hale emailed me and asked me if I could get a direct number so they can give me the address, so thats why I called. Maybe he'll catch this guy!
man i feel for you. good luck and I hope they get this dude. what in the hell did he order? I mean where they good monitors and tv's or what.

·
Licensed Dist of HaterAde
11,423 Posts
That's screwed up man but i'm glad everything got sorted out.....been thru a similar situation a year or so ago and everything worked itself out BUT there is still some prick up in Ohio somewhere that was using my account to buy car audio shit!!!! i buy alot of car audio stuff so my problem was figuring out AND trying to prove what i had bought and what he did without me knowing but the bank sorted it all out. i went for about 9 months trying to figure out a way to get up to OH and find that fuker but in time it past and i just figured that karma or someone else he ripped off will end up catching his ass...so i let it go.

·
Pimp/Player
11,412 Posts
Hey bgmagma10 as i said we went there. Its a newer housing area so I thought it be a empty house and it's not. As you can see its a older cat Idk PM me

Attachments

·
BigCat for Prez!
7,229 Posts
Hey bgmagma10 as i said we went there. Its a newer housing area so I thought it be a empty house and it's not. As you can see its a older cat Idk PM me
Thas whats up! Did u call him a dildo?

Rep beigs sent for being Magnum P.I.!

BG, glad ur getting ur duckets back, but why not go to the bank and get a temp card, incase u wanna hit up the dollar menu, u can swipe that bitch!

·
BigCat for Prez!
7,229 Posts
OOOOOOOOOOOOH Whats a goon to a Goblin!?

1 - 20 of 62 Posts