Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
994 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok im from El Paso TX. There is literally no place to get a good custom tune. So I figured I would give this guy a try, only $50, the "Jeffo" maps. Like described in this thread--------->http://www.zx-10r.net/forum/showthread.php?t=85559&highlight=jeffo+map . The map looks wierd, like nothing ive ever seen. I honestly look at the mapping in the PC program and I have no idea what im looking at. Could someone possible look at this map and tell me if its garbage??? I could email it to anyone who knows what their are looking for. My mods are M4 GP Slipon(baffle in), secondaries removed, BMC air filter. and the temps right now are from 60-80degrees with very low humidity and im at 3500 ft above sea level(if that makes a difference).

·
Registered
994 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
There are people but they do Harleys and shit like that with little sportbike tuning experience, theres a shop but they want rediculous amount of money $120 just for a hp run and $500 for a tune, theres no way im paying that much. The map he sent me accutally does run pretty good, better then the dynojet maps, but at idle it is stupid rich.

Just looking at the map and comparing to the dynojet maps they are 200% differet.

Is it even possible to get my bike to run at full potential beeing that I live at 3200 ft above sea level? I know elevation kills but its really terrible the way the bike runs here compared to where I bought it in Indiana.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts