Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,795 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My next investment is going to be some frame sliders and I was hoping that some
of you guys have some experience (and maybe some pics) of some of the different
brands of the frame sliders that require cutting the plastics. I know most of you on here
are using the no cut sliders, and I am not completely sold on the cut style, but I wanted
to look into this before I purchased.
Thanks in advance

·
Registered
2,215 Posts
I have both Cut and No Cut sliders here are some pics.

I have the Cut sliders on my bike as I made them first. Then when more people expressed an interest in the no cut sliders I started making them. The No Cut sliders are the most popular. And unfortunatley they have been tested by several people. Fortunatley, they work. ;)

·
Registered
189 Posts
Champ's sliders

I purchased a set of sliders from Champ last week before a track day at Barbers this past weekend. I am very impressed with them. I have had sliders on alot of different bikes and Champs sliders are easily the best that I have used. Very high quality and his customer support is outstanding. I wouldn't even consider sliders that you have to cut when Champs sliders will do as good a job or better for the same price.

·
Registered
311 Posts
they look pretty nice i have the shoguns but if i need new ones which of course i hope i dont ill give you a pm...what do they run??? im starting to carry some bike parts at my shop. you take dealers directly?? let me know

·
Registered
1,795 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
You know what Champ, I thought that you carried the cut sliders and I was kinda waiting on you
to post up what you had. Thanks guys for the input and if anyone else has anything to add on
any other sliders feel free. I am about 75% sure what I am going buy but I would like to see what
else is out there. :thumbsup:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts