Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi I turned the ignition on and heard a tiny little pop And the gauge cluster just completely turned off now won’t come back on. The only things that work are the tail lights, blinkers and the front accent light. Can’t start the bike NOTHING.

·
REPOST Enforcement Mod
14,059 Posts
A very important one, by the sounds of it.
Thanks for stealing my response. You beat me to it. ;)

Which fuse ?!
Um, you're going to have to look at all of them to see if you may have popped 1 or more than one. Find the fuse panel and inspect them all.

·
Registered
2018 ZX10R SE
785 Posts
Dude your having tons of issues with your bike. And a fuse blowing is usually a sign that something is shorting out and or drawing way the fuck too much load. What have you done to your bike. How about some pictures and through description of the bike. And the fuse will be the ignition fuse

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yes it was the ig fuse! I caused that fuse to blow that was my bad.

I haven’t had any real issues, just have a lot of questions. The upgrades I’ve done are the usual. Cat delete slip on, block off plates, high flow filter, flash tune, and active tune. the only issue I’m dealing with now is that I can’t get the active tune to work.

·
Registered
2018 ZX10R SE
785 Posts
Yes it was the ig fuse! I caused that fuse to blow that was my bad.

I haven’t had any real issues, just have a lot of questions. The upgrades I’ve done are the usual. Cat delete slip on, block off plates, high flow filter, flash tune, and active tune. the only issue I’m dealing with now is that I can’t get the active tune to work.
Glad you got it fixed man, sometimes I know what I'm talking about lol

1 - 9 of 9 Posts