Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

61 - 80 of 84 Posts

·
Registered
5,969 Posts
Discussion Starter #61
We called the guy...he wants a $4,500 settlement for three phone calls....someone needs to wise this guy up....

So he's ruined my credit and my company's credit...

I could be an asshole and put a lien on his property for $9,000 and foreclose on it....

I wish we could figure out a way to make this guy go away....

·
Boomer Sooner!
2,337 Posts
Um... Why take baby steps?

Why not step it up.
Get a pic of a hot babe and post it on craisglist add with his # and addy in different cities through out the US (addy for only in his area). Step it up even more and get a few pics of some transexuals and put his info and add avaiable 24/7.

Do this a few times a day. Mix it up. Use some models pics and go in the gay section. Then post something totally off the wall on craigs list like free statalite equipment you pick up after 10pm, its all in the back yard, feel free to come anytime after 10pm. THINK OUT SIDE THE BOX!

Put him in some politcal campaign. And leave his address as corrispondence.

These are just a few ideas out of 1.6 trillion I came up with. If a ton from here did this, his phone line will get 10,000 hits a day.

You are such a genius! Wow, these ideas are awesome! I bet he is flipping out!

·
BigCat for Prez!
7,229 Posts
If u can get his social as easily as u said, call his power company and tell them u want to have the power turned off, they'll ask for the address and the last 4 of his social and then voila u have them come out and cut the power. U can do the same with water

·
Starbucks Connoisseur
4,368 Posts

·
BigCat for Prez!
7,229 Posts
That's unfair

·
Registered
6,028 Posts

·
Registered
1,788 Posts
my of my FB friends has a body shop. They just posted up that somebody has craiglisted an ad with their number

"Someone has listed our business number on craigslist for job opening and people will not stop calling"
"They put one for security officer and one for subcontractors and listed Felons ok. Now we are getting all these calls"

Craigslist works. This is not me. I just saw this and thought that I would share.

·
Starbucks Connoisseur
4,368 Posts
So a telemarketer calls me today and when I answer they hang up. I am on the do not call registry list, I call them and it goes to a answering machine.So I set up my fax line to fax them. It stores up to 9,999 sends w/each re-try at 3 times since they number is not a fax, it will try 3 times with that beeping noise for a few min trying to get a fax tone. It's a line I use a few times a year, so no biggie for me. in the next few weeks or months of letting it fax 24/7 they will get almost 30,000 faxes from me. I think it might get their attention and if they call me about it. I'll say oops, sorry I faxed the wrong number.

If they really confront me, I will have a nice long chat and tell them I'll reset it to try 10 times on each call and send 9,999.

Company called TV Survey.

·
Registered
201 Posts
1. If we have his Adress, we will make a listing on Craiglist,ebay Facebook etc

witch the following statement.

I won the lottery !

on (xx.xx.2012) i will give all my assest away for free, first come first serve.

I want be home, so fell free to go in and take what you need.

all i want is new toys, cant be bothered with this used shit.

any Questions ? pls call=> (here we put in a pay as you go phone number, in his name)

only thing we have to do is to make sure he is not home at this day.

Perfect day for this is the court day.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Same thing happened to me.. only my identity was stolen and the person who used my identity contracted a telemarketing firm who made the call.. and there was my name.

Same deal.. go to court or settle for $1500, which I did not have. I am in Fl, Abramson in Pittsburgh and I could not afford to go to court there to defend the suit, so Abramson won.. violation charges plus costs for a $6000 judgement now sitting on my credit report.

I'm a senior citizen, have a fixed income and can not afford.

So many cases and what has been suggested to me is the the main investigative reporter in Pittsburgh at radio station KDKA possibly bring pressure on Abramson. I wrote KDKA and have had no responses but if all of us do that, maybe we can get some action.

·
Kawasaki Whisperer
1,687 Posts
Oh man....this happened to my grandfather. :( He got taken for 5k. He also got caught up in a scam where someone called him as me and he sent them 7k thinking I was in jail in Peru. Fucking scammers. 2nd worst life forms on the planet after child molesters and rapist. Get an attorney is all I can tell you. I hope it works out for you.

·
Registered
5,969 Posts
Discussion Starter #77
I petitioned the court to abstain the judgement (my account got attached) because it'd Social Security money and you can't touch that with a judgement.The judge released the attachment and I opened an account at a local only bank...he can't touch that from PA. Since then I ignored the guy. Yeah, the judgement stands for 7 years I think...

·
Registered
1 Posts
my company is being harassed by the same guy. would like to speak with you and see what the outcome was. do you have an email or # i can reach you?

·
Registered
2 Posts
I can help you. I am in the same issue with this asshole. But I got the system on getting this Judgement dismissed and removed.
Contact me if you want my help. As not to worry, there is no charge or any crap that I need to get paid for helping you and others out.

[email protected]

ymra9877 @ gmail . com

61 - 80 of 84 Posts