Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

41 - 60 of 84 Posts

·
Registered
1,788 Posts
what about craiglist ads. They are free. So if you put some ad with his name with a cheap motorcycle, cheap speakers, or a personal ad just keep his phone ringing. the callers couldn't get in trouble for responding to an ad.

·
Slow Poke
5,584 Posts
what about craiglist ads. They are free. So if you put some ad with his name with a cheap motorcycle, cheap speakers, or a personal ad just keep his phone ringing. the callers couldn't get in trouble for responding to an ad.
Dude that is the best yet!! Man my roomate has done that to some of our friends. He did it with like all kinds of farm equipment and stuff. Hahaha OHHHH This dude is gonna hate life. :mrgreen:

·
Registered
414 Posts
Post it in the free stuff section....Ill do it and put it in all the big cities

·
Registered
6,028 Posts
Guys, I love the spirit of helping out a brotha on here and stickin it to a total douche nozzle! Rep sent to all of you for the can-do, I got your back spirit!

·
Registered
6,028 Posts

·
Registered
414 Posts
This won't get your money back but he's about to have one of the busiest and most frustrating days in his life starting about 5 mins ago.

(Disclaimer)
All actions taken by myself are mine alone and have in no way been influenced or coerced by members of this forum or the comments of said members.

·
Slow Poke
5,584 Posts
This won't get your money back but he's about to have one of the busiest and most frustrating days in his life starting about 5 mins ago.

(Disclaimer)
All actions taken by myself are mine alone and have in no way been influenced or coerced by members of this forum or the comments of said members.
:+2: :crackup:

·
Starbucks Connoisseur
4,368 Posts
Um... Why take baby steps?

Why not step it up.
Get a pic of a hot babe and post it on craisglist add with his # and addy in different cities through out the US (addy for only in his area). Step it up even more and get a few pics of some transexuals and put his info and add avaiable 24/7.

Do this a few times a day. Mix it up. Use some models pics and go in the gay section. Then post something totally off the wall on craigs list like free statalite equipment you pick up after 10pm, its all in the back yard, feel free to come anytime after 10pm. THINK OUT SIDE THE BOX!

Put him in some politcal campaign. And leave his address as corrispondence.

These are just a few ideas out of 1.6 trillion I came up with. If a ton from here did this, his phone line will get 10,000 hits a day.

·
Registered
414 Posts
going through divorce. cleaning out

Date: 2012-04-09,5:57PM EDT Reply to: your anonymous craigslist address will appear here

Everything goes Tools Car stuff motorcycle gear First come first serve

522 Glen Arden drive Pittsburgh

I posted this in Pittsburgh and put a 2001 Cadillac for $500 in 8 major cities with his phone number

·
Registered
578 Posts
well illegal activities in that area would be questionable and the police would prolly look into it, its not like the other half of pitt where they dont give a shit cuz they get 911 calls all day

·
Registered
1,788 Posts
Too bad there aren't more well connected folks here. I know the Sigforums (sig saur) don't mess around. A bad seller had his credit ruined and was evicted from his apartment over a ripping a guy off for a couple hundred bucks. After doing someinternet research somebody hacked somethings and destroyed his credit score and another found out were he lived and who owned the building his apartment was in. Luck would have it that another member had a friend that knew the guy personally and had him kicked out.

·
Does not drive into smoke
2,156 Posts
Too bad there aren't more well connected folks here. I know the Sigforums (sig saur) don't mess around. A bad seller had his credit ruined and was evicted from his apartment over a ripping a guy off for a couple hundred bucks.
That's lynching. Getting someone to receive annoying phone calls is one thing, but this is in a different league altogether.

·
Registered
2,035 Posts
...Id just hire...hire, hell id do it myself...go to his house about 3am and burn the fuker down. Thats why i tell ppl....do NOT give me the address cause i WILL go over there and end up in jail! :)

41 - 60 of 84 Posts