Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

21 - 40 of 84 Posts

·
Slow Poke
5,584 Posts
We can call on the powers of the zx10s! the Gen 1 will rape and murder his wife, the 2nd Gen will slit his childrens throats, the 3rd Gen will run into the walls of his house because its cross eyed as fuck, in turn destroying his home, and the 4th Gen will be like vrooooooooooom and accidentally pass up the rondezvous point bec it has a re-flash and went too fast to stop
The first post I read this morning. I laughed my ass off! :crackup:

·
BigCat for Prez!
7,229 Posts
welcome :mrgreen:

·
Ninja Police!
3,147 Posts
Dude honestly..from a legal standpoint, the way our judicial system is setup has ruined this country. You can sue anyone for anything. Some people do find a way to make a living because its too easy, they mainly sue companies instead of specific people. Or they sue companies officially and then people civilly. If this happened to me i would make a visit to him and beat him into cancelling the claim, most people who abuse people like that should get some abuse too. Just when you do it wear a ninja suit, so when he claims a "Ninja" came out of the night and beat me, he would be viewed as a psycho lol.

·
formerly GHOST RIDER
2,131 Posts
Dude, you got the worst luck in the world..The stress of the law suit alone would send me over the edge! Your ARE a better man the me because if that is me my mind would switch to seek & distroy mode. People like this deserve endless pain!!

·
Boomer Sooner!
2,337 Posts
Dude, you got the worst luck in the world..The stress of the law suit alone would send me over the edge! Your ARE a better man the me because if that is me my mind would switch to seek & distroy mode. People like this deserve endless pain!!
Yea, your situation sucks so bad. Hope you can get him back!

·
my own worst enemy
233 Posts
Dude, come on now... that isn't OK. I'll assume that you're attempting to be humorous but this just isn't funny. :headshake
Jew here, and I'm just fine with Static's suggestion to give my people business.
Also, I certify his joke as kosher.
Someone needs to lighten up.

·
Registered
5,969 Posts
Discussion Starter #36
As it stands now, he's requesting a settlement or he is going to send collection agencies after me.......which I can't afford and my credit is fawked...

21 - 40 of 84 Posts