Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

Help me pls zx10r not start

Gen 4: 2011-15 
19K views 24 replies 7 participants last post by  fekri850 
#1 ·
Dear friends, I would like the help of those who have power, to provide a photo of the connector of the American model ecu with the purpose of looking at the respective wires, because the ECU that is in my zx10 and American model, my motorcycle and BR, I need this photo to make the comparison

#3 ·
Thank you friend, but the manual I have, I need the photo of the 2 ECU connectors of an American model because the manual does not inform which pin or the existence of the GY wire of the ignition, this one is not informed and certainly has others so I need the Photograph

#4 ·
maybe this will help... i would have to take my bike apart to take a pictures of the actual ecu connectors. My service manual shows the electrical diagram of all the wires and colors. GY would be the gray wire

Attachments

Reactions: ddipaola
#5 ·
quick google search found this.

Attachments

#7 ·
Dear friend, I had seen this, but the gray connector does not look at all the wires only the front, has goneogle the whole google, all the existing forum of zx10 both Brazilian and other countries, I already looked in the service manuals 2011 until 2015, and I did not find a photo that shows all the wires of the connector.

#8 ·
Wait... so the bike worked, then all the sudden it didn't... not trying to tell you you're wrong but you're certain this is an ECU pin related issue?
What exactly is the problem with the bike? You should really provide a video if at all possible.

#9 ·
I'll explain everything that happened.

Was walking with the 2011 zx10r with 2 months of used used, went through the review of the 40 all OK,I went on a spring break here in brazil exsite a lot, and then the bike turned off, I got home I was ollhar the negative pin of the battery released, with that loses the resistance of the battery, and the rectifier sends 35v to the circuit, with that it burned the ECU, but here in Brazil an ECU is around 15k, so I bought an American ECU that does not exist immobilizer, because it is disabled inside the ECU, ie it was to work, but it did not work, I went to look at the manual at difference of the wires from the BR model to the US, and has a single wire different according to the service manual, which is the GY wire that comes out of the ignition, and goes to the ECU, but the manual does not inform which pin where this wire goes GY of the ignition, I was able to find out that it goes to pin 68 of the ECU, but the manual does not inform this, it says that the pin 68 is not used. but I could find it and I sure have others, but I can not figure it out without a photo of the connectors, I even found some photos but I can not see all the wires.

sorry my english I'm using google translate.:|

#12 · (Edited)
Page 3-18 in the Fuel System section, to be exact.

The color legend is on the previous page:

BK: Black
BL: Blue
BR: Brown
CH: Chocolate
DG: Dark Green
G: Green
GY: Gray
LB: Light Blue
LG: Light Green
O: Orange
P: Pink
PU: Purple
R: Red
V: Violet
W: White
Y: Yellow

Attachments

#14 ·
Yup. I informed him of that in another thread he made on this topic. Apparently he's tried to bypass the whole circuit by connecting up individual wires directly into the ECU. That would, in theory, get rid of and bypass the immobilizer amplifier. :confused: Effectively, he's trying to rewire the harness to match the North American harness.

#25 ·
i having the same issues, convert japan to us spec.
change most of the parts.
meter, wiring, harness, ecu, ignition key,
the bike wont start.

meter show no error, no check engine light, fuel pump is running, ohlin damper init properly.

can someone guide me , what else to check?
wasap.my/60129099381

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.