Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
295 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After my last get off my leathers (sedici) got all shredded up toward the inside of my arm - like where that stretchy spandex like stuff is. I guess they assume you're unlikely to slide on that stuff? Anyway, can anyone recommend me a suit that might not have this problem in a slide? Most suits I've looked at seem to have that stretchy material running all the way down to the wrist.

·
The Pace
6,986 Posts
Get your size and loop up armor leathers of the rack as that't the economy way. Not been off on asphalt, but leathers are an assist not total protection so your leathers did their job, I suspect. I went off rack with slightly off sized but if I had a lotta money, I'd go right to a leather moto guy. They know, just get all the armor.

·
BigCat for Prez!
7,229 Posts
I just bought an Alpinestars leather jacket today, and a pair of Sedici boots. Cycle Gear got me again! I tried on the Dianese Leather Jacket but the collar was too stiff for me, and I really liked the way it looked so that sucked.

·
Always On Mod
1,842 Posts
Mike at RD can probably give you some good suggestions. Dude knows his stuff for sure. I just picked up a Alpinestars leather jacket from him, and there aren't really any stretch panels in the arms. you'd have to zip it into a pair of pants for the track. there are a few custom leather suit makers in norcal: Helimot, Zooni, Arsenal, not sure if that helps at all:lol:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts