Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
3,473 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok fuggers since everyone wants to help out & pitch-in to help some members get certain thing's for there bikes, Maybe you all can pitch-in for me & help me get my Gixx1k :badteeth:

I figure if you guys pitch-in $500.00 each i'll be able to get the Gixx1K with no out of pocket cast to me :fu2: .....so what da ya say fuggers......Aaaahhh come on help out ah brotha....dont be such tight wads :mrgreen:

·
Registered
34,537 Posts
don't be tryin to smooth your way in on my action, get lost. :crackup:

BD

·
Registered
3,473 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
:mrgreen: ..for moving my thread i just deducted $10.00 bucks from the amount i was planing on sending you...keep it up & you'll just end up getting some of these:thefinger :thefinger :thefinger :thefinger :thefinger ....SUCKAAAAA :cool:

·
Registered
3,311 Posts
does monopoly money count?

·
I really need to get out of the house
11,176 Posts
This one shoulda been sent to the bottom of the outhouse. :lol:

·
Hillbillie Mod
20,155 Posts
Andy said:
This one shoulda been sent to the bottom of the outhouse. :lol:
:+1:

·
Registered
81 Posts
Sorry killa, but I checked out the new zook for the first time yesterday and I see what everyone means by the look. It's really (I mean really) ugly. Pictures don't do it justice, in person it's just strange, and surprisingly.... uglier. I couldn't quite put my finger on it and tried to give myself another excuse for another bike, but in the end I walked away thinkin no way in hell. I can own an ugly bike, shit I mean I had a busa and an aprilia...arguably two of the ugliest bikes ever produced, but they don't hold a candle to the new suzuki. I couldn't stop thinking how the front looks like a clown face, and the tail is cool by itself but it looks out of place, actually that's my summary of the whole bike: lots of cool parts (including horsepower... is that a part?), but the whole package looks bad and like it was thrown together from various parts bins. Come on back from the darkside...

·
Yankee Racer
14,838 Posts
robh said:
Sorry killa, but I checked out the new zook for the first time yesterday and I see what everyone means by the look. It's really (I mean really) ugly. Pictures don't do it justice, in person it's just strange, and surprisingly.... uglier. I couldn't quite put my finger on it and tried to give myself another excuse for another bike, but in the end I walked away thinkin no way in hell. I can own an ugly bike, shit I mean I had a busa and an aprilia...arguably two of the ugliest bikes ever produced, but they don't hold a candle to the new suzuki. I couldn't stop thinking how the front looks like a clown face, and the tail is cool by itself but it looks out of place, actually that's my summary of the whole bike: lots of cool parts (including horsepower... is that a part?), but the whole package looks bad and like it was thrown together from various parts bins. Come on back from the darkside...
exactly my thought too. In person it actually looks worse IMHO. Nothing flows at all and it looks like a puzzle put together by a blind man. It probably flies but just not my cup of tea. I'll wait til the new 10r comes out.

·
MIA Post Whore
8,727 Posts
..I dunno... I like the looks of the new zuk in person. Especially after the mudflap and pipe are gone. to each their own. I'll be on my ten for many years though (I hope!).

·
Registered
3,311 Posts
After the work I've put into the 10r she is a keeper, but I can already feel the itch coming for the '06 10r...damn it! Must not give in.

·
Registered
11,028 Posts
shooot... if it's about desires.. then F4 Tamburini please... I'd be the first kid on the block to have.. probably the only kid.

·
Registered
3,311 Posts
that is my dream and I told the wifey when I graduate college I am getting one...I mean it will have taken me 7 years to finish school I need something to shoot for at the end of the road.
F4 1000 Mille---slipper clutch, active rebound rear shock, 160bhp...and looks that could make me do the do by myself...even if my wife left me for spenind 23000 and I had that bike, I'd be so darn happy

·
Registered
3,473 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Well hell i thought it was performance we were after...to hell with the looks :wink:

Any way damn it i wish i could see a proto of the 2006 zx10....i know that thing (if they redo it) is going to be fugg-in crazy.:cool:

But i'll still gladly accpt donation's please don't send no less $500.00 thank you.
:mrgreen:

·
Registered
34,537 Posts
R1GSXRKILLER said:
Well hell i thought it was performance we were after...to hell with the looks :wink:

Any way damn it i wish i could see a proto of the 2006 zx10....i know that thing (if they redo it) is going to be fugg-in crazy.:cool:

But i'll still gladly accpt donation's please don't send no less $500.00 thank you.
:mrgreen:
I'll post a link on the R1forum :mrgreen:

BD

·
Registered
442 Posts
altho not as good looking as the 10R IMO I like the GSXRs looks, I could do without the exhaust but that wold be easy to fix. Oh, I put your $500 in the
mail and i didnt have an address so i just made one up. Let me know when you get it? :bs:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts