Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
530 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just sent an email to speed from the feedback header to let them know that I would like to see more motorcycle racing in the U.S. I told them that world superstock and british superbike would be what I would like to see. Anyone who would like to send a back up email here's the direct link. hopefully enough outcry will spur some intrest.

http://www.speedtv.com/feedback/

·
Licensed Dist of HaterAde
11,423 Posts
I've been emailing them for a looooooooong time man, they must have thought i asked for MORE Nascar if that's even possible?!!!!!!!!:angryfire

·
Registered
530 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hopefully an organized emailing session could get something going. I'm gonna try to post it on other sites as well.

·
Registered
770 Posts
Ewww more nascar? I'd like to see a lot more bike racing coverage for sure.

·
Registered
1,147 Posts
I gave my :2 cents: worth yet I fear it fell on deaf ears.

I'd love to see comprehensive Isle of Man coverage, BSB coverage as well as practice/qualifying for all leading classes.

Does anybody really give a damn if Billyjoecarlbobdannyfrank in the Schlitz Tampax Skoal Vagisil Taco Bell Wells Fargo Chevrolet learned to read and made another series of spectacular consecutive left turns while simultaneously wiping the drool off of his chin?

·
Registered
530 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Does anybody really give a damn if Billyjoecarlbobdannyfrank in the Schlitz Tampax Skoal Vagisil Taco Bell Wells Fargo Chevrolet learned to read and made another series of spectacular consecutive left turns while simultaneously wiping the drool off of his chin?
short answer HELL NO!

They have been playing Isle of mann though. I'll find out what dish channel and post it for you.

·
Registered
530 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
posted on CBR forum, but can't get registerd for R1, or Gixxer. iIf anyone is a member can you post there?

·
Registered
1,147 Posts
short answer HELL NO!

They have been playing Isle of mann though. I'll find out what dish channel and post it for you.
I found IOM on HD Theater at my parents place through Surewest. It was the best motorcycle coverage I've ever seen. Unfortunately, I don't have an HD TV. I do have Dish though.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts