Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
welds like he has palsy
1,761 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone here remember the movie "The Running Man" with Arnold Schwarzenegger? There was a club song / remix song based on this movie and it had a Richard Dawson (the game show host) voice over in it. I remember hearing it in the late 80's and thought it was a pretty cool song, but never heard it after that. I just saw the movie and it made me think of the song. If you find it, please post a link.

Thanks.

·
Starbucks Connoisseur
4,368 Posts
If you have an iphone and use the app Shazam while that song is playing, it'll tell you the name.

·
I'm here WAY too much..
1,998 Posts
Have you checked the song titles in the soundtrack on youtube? Lots of times the remixes will take the name of the original song..

1. Intro/Bakersfield - Harold Faltermeyer, Faltermeyer, Harold
2. The Main Title/Fight Escape
3. The Buzzsaw/Richard's Fight
4. The Captain Freedom's Workout
5. The Mick's Broadcast/Attack
6. The Valkyrie
7. The Buzzsaw Attack
8. The Medical Checkup
9. The Fireball Intro
10. The Buzzsaw/Dynamo Attack
11. The Massacre Highlights
12. The Sub-Zero Intro
13. The Sub-Zero
14. The Fireball Chase
15. The Spare Dynamo
16. The Weiss Discovers Dish/Amber's Launch
17. The Revolution/End Credits

·
welds like he has palsy
1,761 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Have you checked the song titles in the soundtrack on youtube? Lots of times the remixes will take the name of the original song..
Thanks Bullshark, I just looked. Nothing there. I'm guessing the movie had nothing to do with the song I'm looking for, it was just a DJ who used voice overs from the movie when he made the song. It was pretty popular for a little while, then just fizzled out.

I'll keep looking on google. If anyone can think of anything else let me know. Since I'm home recovering from surgery I've got nothing else to do. I've made it a mission to find this damn song :BangHead:

·
welds like he has palsy
1,761 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Hey JP, I'd give you a hard time about the song but I am now a fellow Texan so I can't... :)
Flame away... You're a transplant :mrgreen:
I can't vouch for myself from the early 90's. I did somewhat participate in the club scene, not much, but yeah I did listen to some of that gay shit :badteeth:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts