Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
349 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I got about 18,000 miles (dont know actual cause of sprockets) on my bike and I wanna do a valve adjustment/fix the leaking oil from the valve cover gasket. I dont know how to do a valve adjustment. I saw the how-to but Id be more confident with someone that is experienced to help me. Is there anyone in the Tampa area that knows how that could help me do it?
Yes, I will pay you.

·
Registered
349 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
No one??

·
Registered
349 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hmmmm... Hmmmmm... That would be a nice ride this time of the year! Ill keep you in mind

Since it seems like no one in tampa knows how to do it themselves, Does anyone in the tampa area have a trustworthy mechanic you take your bike to for a valve adjustment?

·
Registered
90 Posts
a good friend of mine just left a kawasaki dealership where he worked for about 7 years and opened his own shop in the clearwater area. he has been doing valve jobs for a few of my friends a lot cheaper than a dealership. his name is NICK 727-581-9719

·
Registered
1,971 Posts
a good friend of mine just left a kawasaki dealership where he worked for about 7 years and opened his own shop in the clearwater area. he has been doing valve jobs for a few of my friends a lot cheaper than a dealership. his name is NICK 727-581-9719
Whats the shop called?

·
Registered
349 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
1 - 8 of 8 Posts