Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
871 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
ok i picked up some cams from my buddy he said they are the kawi race cams
but when i went to look up the part #s online the part #s on the cams aren't the same #s as listed online or on here but there are numbers stamped on the cams can anyone tell me exactly what cams they are by these #s thats stamped on the cams???
1001ex
10011 1 n

my bike is a 05 zx10

·
Registered
1,483 Posts
You can check lift by subtracting the long length of the lobe from the short length. Stock intake = 9.1mm, race intake = 9.7. Harder to tell the 08 race intake from the 06, only difference is duration.

·
Registered
3,204 Posts
Just to confirm they are stock cams, I just now went outside and took my bike apart and took some pics. :wink:

Do your cams look like these?

For your sake, I hope they don't look like these but these are what stock cams have stamped on them.

first one is the EX the second pic is the IN

Attachments

·
Registered
871 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Just to confirm they are stock cams, I just now went outside and took my bike apart and took some pics. :wink:

Do your cams look like these?

For your sake, I hope they don't look like these but these are what stock cams have stamped on them.

first one is the EX the second pic is the IN

do you have any full pics ? i will post them tonight when i get off work lol @ went outside and took my bike apart lol :crackup:

·
Registered
2,658 Posts
All kawi 04 cams stock or race have the 1001IN and 1001EX.
The only way to measure them is as Dsabat said...

·
Registered
871 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
All kawi 04 cams stock or race have the 1001IN and 1001EX.
The only way to measure them is as Dsabat said...
alright thats what i was thinking thanks alot i asked my buddy he said he bought one from kawi and the other one from another friend of ours so i trust him that there right he said they were measured

1 - 13 of 13 Posts