Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner
21 - 29 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
I stripped back the plug and can confirm definitely only 3 wires. Disappointing as this was supplied directly from a Kawasaki dealer to the previous owner and never opened until I got it.

Attachments

·
Registered
20 Posts
Are you sure you're using the correct connector from the loom in the cockpit area?
In your post of august 26 I see a white connector from your loom. I believe you have mistaken the CAN connector for the ECU program connector which is black.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
Are you sure you're using the correct connector from the loom in the cockpit area?
In your post of august 26 I see a white connector from your loom. I believe you have mistaken the CAN connector for the ECU program connector which is black.
I will need to take another look but yes I was using the white connector. I was not aware there was a difference as the plug is exactly the same shape. If there is another connector can you tell me where it is on the loom?

·
Registered
1 Posts
I will need to take another look but yes I was using the white connector. I was not aware there was a difference as the plug is exactly the same shape. If there is another connector can you tell me where it is on the loom?
Hello das134. I’m new on this forum and I am currently facing the same issue to read my ecu with a similar cable. do you have solved your issue ? Thanks

21 - 29 of 29 Posts