Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 69 Posts

·
Registered
772 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This thread will serve as the t-shirt and logo thread for the 2010 ZX-10R Rally at the Dragon.

We need to come up with a logo, as well as the wording for t-shirts. we could probably incorporate the design into a sticker too. Hopefully we have someone good with illustrator, or what ever you need for this.

Joker 008 will be in charge of getting the quotes for t-shirts and handling all of the design requirements.

Do you guys want a cool shirt with a design that you actually like?

This is your chance to have a say in the final outcome, so speak up!

We need to decide:
Shirt color
Logo Design and related wording
other stuff that i am forgetting

Be a part of the community and help design!

·
Registered
1,570 Posts
Ok, shirt color will be Kawi green or black. I will have the quotes tomorrow.

·
Administrator
6,723 Posts
cheap iron-on cafepress.com style or screen printed?

1 color or multi color?

·
Registered
772 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
cheap iron-on cafepress.com style or screen printed?

1 color or multi color?
I am hoping that we will do a nice weight shirt, with a screen printed design. I was planning for multi color, but I guess that depends on what designs are submitted.

·
Registered
1,570 Posts
The tshirts will be silk-screen printed and have a (at most) 4 color design. The guy making the shirt stated it will cost between 7 to 9 dollars per shirt. This is cost price, I am not looking to make any money off this. At the rally I will even bring the invoice to verify for others to see.

·
Registered
916 Posts
On the back of the shirt should be a Dragon....
over the top I would put:

1st Annual Dragon Rally

then a picture or outline of a dragon, some samples here...

and underneath the picture the date
:eek:ccasion1:eek:ccasion1

Attachments

·
^^No Bike Bum^^
2,138 Posts
i think black would look better. as for the cost, im game with whatever......cant wait till meet everyone.
:iamwithst.... 1NiceZX10R nice bike u have there in your avitar.. post some up so we can get a better look :thumbsup:!!!!

·
^^No Bike Bum^^
2,138 Posts
i happened to see this while browsing the web... the design is sweet.... too bad it has already been used...

Attachments

·
Registered
772 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
i happened to see this while browsing the web... the design is sweet.... too bad it has already been used...
That is pretty unique. Hopefully we have a graphic artist that will help us with the design. My wife is an art professor at the local university, but I am not sure that she has time to help us out.

·
^^No Bike Bum^^
2,138 Posts
That is pretty unique. Hopefully we have a graphic artist that will help us with the design. My wife is an art professor at the local university, but I am not sure that she has time to help us out.
sounds like it would make a great class assignment... give the students the basics and let them go...... :mrgreen:

·
Registered
916 Posts
Don't over complicate it, keep it simple for a T-Shirt, looks much better that way and is easier to recognize later :thumbsup:
I'm still looking for more ideas...:eek:ccasion1

·
^^No Bike Bum^^
2,138 Posts
think if they were designed in time and pre-ordered how about adding you screen name on your personal shirt?? maybe across the top back like a jersey... just a thought

·
Registered
772 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
think if they were designed in time and pre-ordered how about adding you screen name on your personal shirt?? maybe across the top back like a jersey... just a thought
i don't know if that is possible for a screen printed shirt. there would need to be a screen created for each screen name. at least that is what i would think after watching my friend print shirts.

·
Registered
916 Posts
Well I have put some ideas up... who else has some and then have someone put the best 3 up for a vote and set a deadline for all that or it's not going to happen, I know that by experience:thumbsup:

·
^^No Bike Bum^^
2,138 Posts
Well I have put some ideas up... who else has some and then have someone put the best 3 up for a vote and set a deadline for all that or it's not going to happen, I know that by experience:thumbsup:
i argee..... if it sits too long it may not get done

·
Registered
54 Posts
Why not use the Kawasaki Dragon Emblem. It is widely used in Europe and on some of the Superbike teams. Usually on the front fender. I've even Seen on some of the bikes on the site.

·
Registered
2,644 Posts
why not use the kawasaki dragon emblem. It is widely used in europe and on some of the superbike teams. Usually on the front fender. I've even seen on some of the bikes on the site.

:+1:

1 - 20 of 69 Posts