Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
356 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys,

My buddy and I want to tow our bikes down to Florida for a week or two and we are trying to figure out what rental company to use. We were thinking a cargo van or the smallest moving van. We would even consider a truck with a bike trailer if it would fit 2 10r's. Uhaul quoted me like $1500 online... what a RIP OFF! Help a brother out! Thanks!

:thumbsup:

·
All show and all go 10r
5,921 Posts
Check ups or fedex. I dunno if you have it in the states but in Canada we have jr hall or at least I think what it's called. Perhaps a dealer could help you out.

·
Registered
253 Posts
haha. thats sweet. my buddy has a place and florida and we were talking about doing the same thing, towing em down from mass to florida. His plan was to buy a small trailer and a hitch for his evo so we could tow our bikes down and still be in a sick car. Not sure if that helps but..

·
Registered
356 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
haha. thats sweet. my buddy has a place and florida and we were talking about doing the same thing, towing em down from mass to florida. His plan was to buy a small trailer and a hitch for his evo so we could tow our bikes down and still be in a sick car. Not sure if that helps but..
Hey, we could all go in on a Uhaul van together! 4 bikes, and if we split it 4 ways it would be mad cheap. We can go when ever so if you are interested... hit me up! We live down on the south shore so not far from you at all. AND we are both prior EVO/DSM owners haha. Let me know! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
253 Posts
lol yea thats sweet man. i will talk to him and see when he wants to do it. I think he goes down to clearwater beach or something in florida. where do u go down there

·
Registered
179 Posts
Do you have a truck to pull a trailer? if so you can rent a 5x9 trailer from uhaul for 25 bucks, that would hold 2 bikes.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts