Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So me and three other guys planned a two week california track day trip starting april 7th we had a track day planned at buttonwilow on the 12th but it got changed to the 11th and since we will be in parumph on the 10th we probably aren't going to hit that one and the next one is at infineon on the 15th,

We would desperately like to do a track day on the 12th,13th or 14th of april.

Any help would be very appreciate!

·
Registered
205 Posts
I just checked two tracks that run track days in northern ca/nv.

Reno Fernely, Thunderhill dont run on your days selected.

-ROACH

·
Guilty by association
8,751 Posts
check with chuckwalla, its a brand new track and loads of fun.

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yeah i wanted to hit up chuckwalla but unfortunately nothing on those days we just would rather not spend four days of a two week trip without a track day I hope some providers can put some new dates! The track club hasn't posted any dates yet so fingers crossed.

·
Registered
1,279 Posts
Well I think PTT has a trackday at Sears Point right before the AFM races. So all the fast guys will be there. Zoom Zoom has a Thunderhill event followed by a RFR weekend. I'm gonna be at RFR on April 23 and 24 I believe it is. I won't be able to make the other ones. I'm really bummed about not be able to make the pre AFM Sears Point.

·
Registered
1,606 Posts
We ate looking at sears point on the 15. And thill on the 18. It is the 12-15 that we were hoping to find one somewhere in California.

It is looking like we are doing:

Big willow on 9-10
Buttonwillow 11th (3 days in a row is alot)

15th Infineon
18th Thunderhill

so If we could find a date on the 12-13th we could spread out the first few days a little.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts