Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Was riding to the gym and all of a sudden my FI light comes on the bike shuts down and i pull over. Turn the ignition off and back on starts up rides fine its about 5 miles to the gym. On the way home about 2 miles later same thing happens but becomes more frequent and every time i am cruising or just shifting the FI light comes on and bike shuts down. I hold the throttle wide open and sometimes it will cut on but jerks violently back and forth and eventually cuts off. Tank was empty on the way to the gym new 93 gas on the way back. The thing that really sucks is that i have a guy interested in buying my 10 guess its just my luck. I have no mods except for micron exhaust.:suicide:

·
Registered
1,041 Posts
Check your valve springs. Check the retaining clips. When power starts cutting out, these will be the prime suspects. It happened to me.

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thanks for the info. just checked all the wires again and i had overlooked the negative battery cable 5 hours of messing with it and it was a loose screw IT'S MILLER TIME!!!!!! :beer: :banamet:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts