Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,823 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I put the tre in and now my bike cant even climb to 9000, wont even wheelie in first, got the power commander but its running terrible

·
Registered
1,823 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
ive ran every map on the map postings that have been mapped with the tre and still doesnt help, I think it might be a problem with the smog/air block offs, Ivan told me to get a hose and take out the t between them and connect them with a single hose, leave the connector unconnected and to plug the whole that goes into the air box, all was done and it got rid of decel popping but still, bike boggs like crazy, its either not getting enough air or its running too lean or too rich, i cant figure it out, I dont wonna have to take the tre off just to find out that its not the problem

·
Bloo Moderator
23,742 Posts
ive ran every map on the map postings that have been mapped with the tre and still doesnt help, I think it might be a problem with the smog/air block offs, Ivan told me to get a hose and take out the t between them and connect them with a single hose, leave the connector unconnected and to plug the whole that goes into the air box, all was done and it got rid of decel popping but still, bike boggs like crazy, its either not getting enough air or its running too lean or too rich, i cant figure it out, I dont wonna have to take the tre off just to find out that its not the problem

wouldn't it be easier to un-plug the PC and connect the OEM connectors back together?

personally I think it's not TRE or PC related something went wrong in the installation. :dontknow:

·
Bloo Moderator
23,742 Posts
Moved to "performance and tech"...wrong section

·
Registered
1,823 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
sry bout that bluedevil, shoulda figured that one out, it was late and I was in a hurry to get it fixed... I might try that, I put a map in that was all 0's and it didnt helpl I think it might be with the kleena air bull crap

·
Registered
1,823 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
yes I did and I called Ivan today, he thinks that I left the sub throttle senser, the same sensor u r talking about, unplugged, I had the secondary flies out but I put them back in and im pretty sure hes correct, thats what happens when you r in a rush to do something lol stupid mistakes

·
Registered
1,823 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
got it fixed, the secondary flies were put in at a bit of an offset causing them to hit against the side of the throttle bodies and not allowing them to open, all is well now

1 - 10 of 10 Posts