Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone,

I could use more than a little help.

I am absolutely perplexed as to where to start next to find out what's happening with my bike.

Change the plugs today and the bike was running perfectly I ran it up to about 135 miles an hour with no issues.

Later in the day when I was returning home I got off the freeway and stopped at a light when I noticed the same running rough/missing problem (but much more pronounced and the bike has never run so poorly) as i had described in one of my earlier posts

Could some of you kindly take a look at the video and give me your best insight as to what you think may be going on and how I may correct it.

Thank you in advance for your time and consideration

Best regards,

F-18 driver

https://youtu.be/EHiMufPc6vA

·
Registered
3 Posts
I. probably way off but my 05 used to do this. it was a combination of the injectors and some poor connections in my harness due to corrosion/oxidation. ran some fuel system cleaner and didn't help. then ran a bunch of vp mad scientist octanium in it and it cleared right up a bit. after that I went through the plugs for my injectors and cam sensor and all that good stuff and found and fix some corrosion. problem solved

·
REPOST Enforcement Mod
14,974 Posts
The video only shows it surging at idle. That's typical of vacuum issue. Time to sync the TBs.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts