Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought some A&Rs a while back. Haven't had time to put them in and now I can't find the link to the instructions :rolleyes: . I've searched on this site for about the last hour. Thanks

·
Registered
236 Posts
I can't find the link in my email inbox, but I'm sure you could get them to email it to you.

·
Bloo Moderator
23,742 Posts
what are A&R's????

Good question, I figured if I don't know what A&Rs are then I most likely don't have the instructions. :idea: :badteeth: :helmet:

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
what are A&R's????
A&R Exhaust baffles. There are a lot of posts on them. I emailed them and I'm sure they will send me the link again, but I thought I might find it on here faster

·
Registered
567 Posts
hell you dont need any instructions. i did my buddies r1 without them. you planning on making the mufflers a tad shorter? cause if so cut the muffler with a hack saw just behind the end cap. dont cut all the way through but just through the titanium outside. if you want to keep them the same size drill out the rivets in the end cap. dont drill too big. 3/8's or just a shade larger will work. when you get the cap off there is most likely four weld spots holding the end pipe to the titianium cover. drill those out. just to let you know that drilling welds is a pain in the arse so that is why we opted to shorten the cans just a tad. when you drill out the welds put the end pipe in a vise and tap on the mounting bracket with a rubber mallet to separate the inards from the outards. your muffler should be totally empty. now take your baffles and wrap them with the insulation, put that nylon stuff towards the inside and take some masking tape to hold the insulation together long enough to get them back in the muffler. slide baffle and insulation into muffler and replace end cap. put rivets into the holes. if you cut the muffler drill through the end cap and rivet it on. repeat for second muffler. i have the a&r baffle for my 05 that i will be installing soon. good luck.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts