Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
La Flama Blanca
7,720 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys I entered my 04 in the BOTM contest on a site not to be names (shame me) > if we had something like that here, it would be nice, hint hint.

I am the only 10R in this month, so peek on over there and take a look see, I think my bike is pretty competive, it has a good bit of high dolar hard parts compared to most of te bikes, that are just stickers and paint, IMHO. Don't get me wrong, there are some sweet bikes, but if you can hook a zx10r bro up I'd appreciate it.

Heres the link, I am bike number 8, 04 zx10r< I call her project blue max!
http://www.kawiforums.com/showthread.php?t=103168

·
Registered
2,080 Posts
You are now in the lead 6 to 5 against entry 4....good luck

·
La Flama Blanca
7,720 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
Thanks guys, 4 is nice too, those wheels do it for me. Think it will be a two horse race down to the wire.

edit: looks like the z1000 guys are gangin up on me, man, I can't oose to that, its not even that modded, the 6RR I could handle, but not that thing,:lol:

·
Registered
2,080 Posts

·
Banned
3,645 Posts
Hey guys I entered my 04 in the BOTM contest on a site not to be names (shame me) > if we had something like that here, it would be nice, hint hint.

I am the only 10R in this month, so peek on over there and take a look see, I think my bike is pretty competive, it has a good bit of high dolar hard parts compared to most of te bikes, that are just stickers and paint, IMHO. Don't get me wrong, there are some sweet bikes, but if you can hook a zx10r bro up I'd appreciate it.

Heres the link, I am bike number 8, 04 zx10r< I call her project blue max!
http://www.kawiforums.com/showthread.php?t=103168
Frack me you have to register, so I did, only because its YOU!

I am now known as 06R to 08R!

JJ

·
La Flama Blanca
7,720 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Frack me you have to register, so I did, only because its YOU!

I am now known as 06R to 08R!

JJ
LMAO, but if I would have ever anticipated such a long stay, I would have picked a better screen name!

Freezin me nutz off btw, when I got in yesterday, it was snowing sideways, sunny and dry today though.

·
Banned
3,645 Posts
LMAO, but if I would have ever anticipated such a long stay, I would have picked a better screen name!

Freezin me nutz off btw, when I got in yesterday, it was snowing sideways, sunny and dry today though.
I think we covered this already.

Why NOT Minot?

Freezins the Reason! :lol:

JJ

1 - 11 of 11 Posts