Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need help ....diagnostics
I have what I believe is an or motor, harness and speedo assembly. I custom built a drag frame around the motor, and after a few months I finally got it running, but I shut it off and now it will not restart just cranks. I am not using a stock fuel tank or pump I have a 1 gal. Jaz fuel cell with an aftermarket high pressure pump which I have regulated back to 45-47 psi. And it would start and run a few dozen times even rode down the street and back no problem.. I do have a pingle cord style kill switch (which I have tested to work), the ignition switch bypass, and the lean over or bike drop bypass. And I am at my whits end. Is there any way to hook a scanner to these like with a vehicle. I do have a factory service manual but it is really vague about it and is more of a trouble shooting manual. Any help with this would be great thanks

·
Registered
1,656 Posts
You would need the speedo cluster to pull codes from the stock ecu, which i presume you are using? I think you need too trace the fault the old fashioned way starting with spark & fuel?

1 - 2 of 2 Posts