Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

21 - 34 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
18 zx10r
166 Posts
Anyone rocking shark? Racing gp? Kind of want to buy one
I've narrowed down my search to a pista GP and a shark race-r pro carbon. It's a bit difficult to make the choice, find its the wrong shape and have to return it so I'll have to make up my mind soon!

Check out this beauty lol

and this one

·
Chairman of the Board
16,037 Posts
Never had an AGV but that Pista is gorgeous. I had a Shark Corser RSR 2 and loved the looks but the head shape was all wrong for me. I currently have 2 Bells and a Suomi. Finding one that fits your head shape best makes all the difference in the world to me.

·
Registered
2018 ZX10R SE
633 Posts
Never had an AGV but that Pista is gorgeous. I had a Shark Corser RSR 2 and loved the looks but the head shape was all wrong for me. I currently have 2 Bells and a Suomi. Finding one that fits your head shape best makes all the difference in the world to me.
Agreed, that's why if I could I would rock arai but they just don't fit right, shoie on the other hand tends to be slightly too narrow but long enough that I don't feel like I will snap my jaw if I face plant ya know. Skipped agv cause of the visor only having 2 position so full open or closed. I use partial open quite often. Don't really trust most other brands to not buffet when I am doing in excess of 140 and or can't stand how they look

·
Registered
18 zx10r
166 Posts
Well, I finally got try out a Pista R and didn't fit quite right. The PIsta RR did fit well but I'm not ready to shell out over 1k for a helmet. That leaves me options for a shoei x fourteen and arai corsair. The graphics suck for the x fourteen though, and I would hate to wear a Marquez edition...

·
REPOST Enforcement Mod
13,810 Posts
Well, I finally got try out a Pista R and didn't fit quite right. The PIsta RR did fit well but I'm not ready to shell out over 1k for a helmet. That leaves me options for a shoei x fourteen and arai corsair. The graphics suck for the x fourteen though, and I would hate to wear a Marquez edition...
It's too bad you aren't in Japan and can pick up one of the X14 Yanagawa models. I love mine!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2018 ZX10R SE
633 Posts
That one is sick. I really wish I had known it existed before I got mine. Still dig mine but man, I like that the one you posted matches my bike better. There are some pretty sick graphics you just gotta shop around and really go with the rf1200. It's lighter and has a slightly smaller she'll than the x14. Plus saves you a few hundred dollars

·
Registered
704 Posts
I have six Arai Corsair X helmets and an AGV Pista carbon fiber helmet. Ive been wearing Arai since 2004. The Arai are second to none. The AGV Pista is really light and comfortable, but the shield doesnt stay open, which is a must for me for a street helmet. So the AGV is relegated to being a track helmet.

Also on both the Arai and AGV the cushions are removable for cleaning, and adjusting fitment.
Highly recommend the Arai.

·
Registered
Gen 5 ZX10R
211 Posts
How did the Pista R not fit right but the RR did? They are the same internals

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

21 - 34 of 34 Posts