·
^^No Bike Bum^^
2,138 Posts
Welcome

:welcome:

·
^^No Bike Bum^^
2,138 Posts
know any good roads to ride in or around Charleston??? a few friends and i are looking to head that way in a few weekends to sight see, u interested in showing us around??

·
Registered
94 Posts
???? what caused your crash??? hope your doing ok,,, best of health to ya brother, hope all is well.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thank you.I doing alot better now still hurts when i walk cause i cracked my heel bone all the way through.A tractor trailer pulled out in front of me and left me for dead.Some lady drove by 30 min. later and called 911.The state trooper said he was probably on something as to why he left the scene.They still have not found him and are doing little in trying to do so.Just glad I'm alive,with me not wearing a helmet.:dontknow:

·
Registered
4,818 Posts
I like that color...got any more pics? Welcome :eek:ccasion1

·
Retired post whore
8,463 Posts
:welcome: :welcome: :welcome:

·
Guilty by association
8,751 Posts
welcome! nasty looking crash there, i hope your sporting a helmet these days because luck like that is rare

·
GP Star/Official Spam Spotter
5,756 Posts

·
Registered
162 Posts
that rash looks bad and the head.........ouch man. I am a recovered no helmet, no gloves, tennis shoe, t-shirt and shorts wearing rider who doesn't leave the driveway without boots, jeans, jacket, gloves and helmet anymore. I didn't wreck I just saw too many pics and videos after getting my first sportbike and they changed my thinking on gear a lot.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts