Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all, figured I'd give the bike specific forums a shot. I've lurked for a bit and want to post up in the WTB section section so I'm going to get my thread count up lol...:hello:

·
Registered
1,938 Posts
Howdy

·
Registered
620 Posts
:welcome: :eek:ccasion1

·
Registered
279 Posts
:welcome:

flat tan? post some pics

·
Registered
242 Posts
I dig the theme and the execution!
:welcome:

·
Registered
1,836 Posts
Nice bike! :welcome:

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 · (Edited)
here's a before: notice the Busa can and midpipe just "hanging" there :eek: as well as the 01-03 GSXR 600 rearset (heal guard/master cylinder/brake lever) that doesn't fit the mount holes in the frame :dontknow: and the poorly done spray on bedliner paint job.

·
^^No Bike Bum^^
2,138 Posts
:thumbsup: i love the new paint scheme!!!!! :welcome: i like the bedliner paint job as well...

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 · (Edited)
:thumbsup: i love the new paint scheme!!!!! :welcome: i like the bedliner paint job as well...
the bedliner doesn't look "bad" in the picture but trust me.....is was very poorly done and looked like crap up close. it did however do an AMAZING job of covering up a shit load of bad repairs and damage that wasn't noticable till it was removed. And removing it was a HUGE, MAJOR pain in the ass :BangHead:

·
^^No Bike Bum^^
2,138 Posts
sounds like you got a pretty good deal!!!! did the bed liner paint weigh a good bit more that what you have now???

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
sounds like you got a pretty good deal!!!! did the bed liner paint weigh a good bit more that what you have now???
I think I got a great deal. Sometimes I wish I hadn't had to do so much Work to it and it looked new but I got a lot of bang for my buck and can always get something nicer when the 2011's come out lol. I'm sure it weighed a little more than just regular paint but I can't guess how much.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts