Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just brought home an 05 10 with 4500 miles.Read the newbies post that is 19 pages long,alot of good info,most of it true.It is a vertical learnig curve after riding a ZZR 600 for 3 years.My bike has 16t front,makes it alot easier to ride city.Hope to be able to ride it to its potential(sp)someday,but for now just feeling it out.BTW Green is the fastest.

·
MIdlife PIMP
3,459 Posts
:thumbsup::welcome:....enjoy!......it is a beast!

·
Registered
6,354 Posts
:welcome: :welcome: :welcome: :welcome: :welcome: :welcome: :welcome: :welcome: :welcome: :welcome: :welcome: :welcome: :welcome: :welcome: :welcome: :welcome:

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
Thanks.Had my first HOLY shit this morning.Turning on to the expressway leaned over coming out of the turn I thought I would feel some of the power,rolled into the throttle front end drove right up while still partially leaned over,held throttle angle there till I caught up to the power,pinned it then started shifting.WOOW,these thing is crazy,stupid fast.Anyone who says it need to be faster(other than real racing)is crazy.Just so you know I am not new to real horsepower,just new to motorcyle power.I have driven and raced in NMCA and NMRA for better than 10 years.So 8 and 7 second power is not new.This is a whole new perspective on power to weight ratio.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts