Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 165 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey,

Just wanted to post up that im new to the forum. But not new to riding. Ive been riding now for about 6 yrs. Ill be looking for another 04 Zx10r soon. I did have one, but lost it to relationship issues. Looking forward to getting on the track soon. I did the stunt thing for years and im just kind of sick of it. Anyways, just wanted to introduce myself along with a couple of pics... :hello:

Carms

·
Registered
370 Posts
:welcome: Can't have enough women on bikes around here!

You didn't ride with the Las Vegas Extremes doing the stunt thing did you?

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
dogbone said:
:welcome: Can't have enough women on bikes around here!

You didn't ride with the Las Vegas Extremes doing the stunt thing did you?
NO.. You are thinking of Jo Jo.. I rode for Redline- Xtreme and owned it.. I recently gave up the team to someone else.. you may have seen me in this pic..

Thats me touching the ground, and of the JD2 dvd and MTV commercial

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Afterburner said:
Welcome Carms! Hopefully you learned your lesson from your last 10R and will get a Black one next time. :cool: :welcome:
Im kind of partial to the blue and pink..

·
Registered
1,945 Posts
Welcome, Where are you from, and how soon can we go out?? :mrgreen: Oh sorry did I come on a little strong? :dontknow: sorry..
honestly though your gorgeous and talented it appears..
hope you stick around..lots of good people here. :eek:ccasion1

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yeah, Im kind of done with the stunt scene and drama that goes with it. Dont get me wrong, ive made some good friends throughout the years, but I find myself wanting to try something new. Deffiantly a dare devil without a doubt.. Very competitive!!!!! And for whoever asked, I live in Florida :cool:

·
Registered
1,945 Posts
of course you live in Florida.. :lol: don't all the hotties?? :dontknow:
Yea I ride with some guys that are into the stuntin' but honestly like two guys can do anything and the rest of them just pose..Was it similar to that in your situation?? I can't stand to be around most of them because they really can't ride at all. More of a club then a riding group. I like to push the envelope in riding if you will.. :wink: if I go out and don't drag a knee I come home disapointed.. :cool:

·
Registered
34,537 Posts
~carms~ said:
Yeah, Im kind of done with the stunt scene and drama that goes with it. Dont get me wrong, ive made some good friends throughout the years, but I find myself wanting to try something new. Deffiantly a dare devil without a doubt.. Very competitive!!!!! And for whoever asked, I live in Florida :cool:
ahhhhhhh lotsa Florida folks on here so perhaps you'll know someone.

BD

·
Registered
1,280 Posts
:eyecrazy: I know I'm supposed to say something, but right now I just can't think straight... :eyecrazy:

Oh wait, I think it's hello and welcome on board, yeah, :welcome: , that's what it was...

:drool:

(Disclaimer: please forgive me, I'm usually better behaved, don't know what happened...)

·
Registered
3,063 Posts
Welcome to the board carms. I'm not gonna tell you how hot you are because you no doubt get it all the time and would probably rather just blend in with everyone else.

Get another blue one. I think the scheme you had on your bike is hot like you (hmm, wonder if she caught that :mrgreen: ) and you should try something along those same lines again. One of a kind you know. Kinda like a gorgeous blonde who rides a 10. Man I'm glad I'm not thinkin' out loud here. Anyway, welcome aboard carms! It is cool like others have said to have another female rider.

·
Hillbillie Mod
20,155 Posts
Welcome to our forum!

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Thanks for the warm welcome.. And as far as the stunters, all they know how to do is act like a bunch of idiots most of the time. Time to try something new.... I think ill stick with the pink and blue :wink:

·
Registered
34,537 Posts
~carms~ said:
Thanks for the warm welcome.. And as far as the stunters, all they know how to do is act like a bunch of idiots most of the time. Time to try something new.... I think ill stick with the pink and blue :wink:
much improved avatar :thumbsup:

BD

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
LOL.. I have tons of them.. Thats one thing about me.. Changing avatars with me is a norm...so get used to it... :mrgreen:

1 - 20 of 165 Posts