Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys!

Just saying hello to all my fellow riders in the kawi community. I sold my '07 Triumph Daytona 675 a couple weeks ago and picked myself up a '11 zx-10r for a really good deal. Anyone from around the Niagara region or GTA give me a shout if you want to ride, once this snow goes away!!

Blake

·
Registered
85 Posts
From Quebec city

·
Registered
1,868 Posts
Welcome fellow Canadian

·
Registered
111 Posts
Welcome to the forum. I've always like the Triumph Daytona 675 though. What did you like/dislike about the 675 versus the 10 and vice versa? I came from a CBR 600RR myself and I had to get used to leaning into the bike as it was bigger and heavier than my 6. But other than that, I have no complaints.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
thanks for all the warm welcomes guys!!

Welcome to the forum. I've always like the Triumph Daytona 675 though. What did you like/dislike about the 675 versus the 10 and vice versa? I came from a CBR 600RR myself and I had to get used to leaning into the bike as it was bigger and heavier than my 6. But other than that, I have no complaints.
i LOVED my 675. it was agile and easy to ride, sounded amazing and had good power. stayed side by side with my buddys gixxer 750. only reason i sold it was because i wanted a litre bike. the only thing that i didnt like about the 675 was that since im somewhat tall (6'1'') and i have a muscular build i felt that the bike was too small for me. its a very narrow bike and i just looked too big on it. as for my new zx10r i havent been able to drive it yet since theres still snow outside :(

1 - 11 of 11 Posts