Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
4,118 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, i've been here (Iraq) about 48hrs so far, and i am still trying to adjust with time zone's etc. Anyways, got here safe and sound which as of now is the least of my worries as we are attacked all the time. Anywho, enjoy your riding season as mine never really started.

The good news is i have regular internet access so i can keep up for the most part with whats going on in the community!!

·
Registered
370 Posts
Man, I hope you keep your head up over there and be careful. I HATE BUSH!!! TROOPS REALLY NEED TO COME HOME. Enough is enough. All I seen by this dumb ass war is higher gas prices!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
5,997 Posts
Rick..I sent you a text message.....get me your address over there and what you need and I'll send you a care package...

Be safe...

We need to do a track day when you get back in the fall...

·
Registered
2,091 Posts
Its good to hear from you . I thought about you two days ago and wondered how things were going. I will be there next month. I will send you a PM.

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
Thank you for serving our country... Please stay safe!!!

·
inappropriate
7,728 Posts
enjoy rick ill be there sept

·
Registered
356 Posts
Wishing you luck so you may come back home safe and sound.

·
Registered
746 Posts
Rick..I sent you a text message.....get me your address over there and what you need and I'll send you a care package...

Be safe...

We need to do a track day when you get back in the fall...
OG that's a heck of a good idea! Can we all pitch in some goodies and send him a huge care package and he can share with his buddies if he wants to? I'll send something and you can ship the whole thing. We can pitch in for shipping too.

Sorry, don't mean to hijack your idea or horn in on your action, but what do you think?

·
Bloo Moderator
23,742 Posts
Was wondering where you have been lately Rick. I'm pretty sure you know already if you need anything give us a shout.....take care!!!!

Bloo

1 - 20 of 25 Posts