Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just picked up a 2019 zx10r about a week ago. A little bit of the back story that got me on this bike. I previously had an H2sx for just under a month. A couple weeks ago on a Monday (three days prior to making the first payment), the H2 got ran over in the parking lot at work and totaled. Other parties insurance paid it off, I went shopping, and left with 2 bikes: the 2019 zx for myself and a 2019 R3 for my wife. I'll upload some pictures later, off to work now... parking this bike where it hopefully won't meet the same end as the last.

·
Registered
1,389 Posts
Just picked up a 2019 zx10r about a week ago. A little bit of the back story that got me on this bike. I previously had an H2sx for just under a month. A couple weeks ago on a Monday (three days prior to making the first payment), the H2 got ran over in the parking lot at work and totaled. Other parties insurance paid it off, I went shopping, and left with 2 bikes: the 2019 zx for myself and a 2019 R3 for my wife. I'll upload some pictures later, off to work now... parking this bike where it hopefully won't meet the same end as the last.
Welcome...i like your style i think i will try that :laugh2:

·
Formerly CLCRACINGAaron
445 Posts
Very good decision!

·
Registered
454 Posts
:welcome: How was the H2sx while you got to ride it? Looks like a fun bike to ride.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
<a href="http://Zx-10r.net/forum/images/smilies/smilies/welcome.gif" border="0" alt="" title="Welcome" >:)</a> How was the H2sx while you got to ride it? Looks like a fun bike to ride.
It was nice, I'm really missing it.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts