Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all 10R Forum Dudes,
Bought a 10R 07 new last July,which was my first ever kawa, and i've enjoyed every mile of it so far! I've been previously riding 1000 v-twins of varying makes, and then 2-strokes before that again. Its standard apart from the tyres, (which were changed at 600 miles cos the standard ones were scary/unpredicably slidy:donkey2:!!!!!! Put on some bridgestone BT014, which are much better!) In 4 months it has 3,500m put on it so far without leaving this small place called scotland.

Here's looking for the sun in 2008!!!!!:thumbsup:

Boris

·
Registered
11,624 Posts
:welcome: :welcome: :welcome:
Good luck finding the sun. :lol: Whole time I was in Inverness it rained, but I loved it! :thumbsup:

·
.net Most Followed Member
8,795 Posts
Hi all 10R Forum Dudes,
Bought a 10R 07 new last July,which was my first ever kawa, and i've enjoyed every mile of it so far! I've been previously riding 1000 v-twins of varying makes, and then 2-strokes before that again. Its standard apart from the tyres, (which were changed at 600 miles cos the standard ones were scary/unpredicably slidy:donkey2:!!!!!! Put on some bridgestone BT014, which are much better!) In 4 months it has 3,500m put on it so far without leaving this small place called scotland.

Boris
wow must be so freazin in Scotland right now, heres a warm welcome for u :welcome::thumbsup:

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks you guys, its a bit cold just now, about 20 Deg. with a cold hard white frost, not biking weather for the 10R, more like trail riding or motocross time........:sad:
Heres for a good 2008 for the forum!

boris

·
Beginner w/29k miles :o)
3,008 Posts
:welcome::hello::welcome:

·
Registered
1,775 Posts
Welcome

·
Registered
111 Posts
Hi all 10R Forum Dudes,

Boris
Boris,

welcome to you, from a fellow Scot who lives in San Francisco at the moment. How's the weather back home, eh Jimmy?

:crackup:

·
Registered
2,106 Posts
:hello::welcome::welcome::welcome: have a cold :beer: to go along with the weather:thumbsup:

·
Registered
6,354 Posts
:welcome: :welcome: :welcome: :welcome: :welcome: :welcome: :welcome: :welcome: :welcome: :welcome: :welcome: :welcome: :welcome: :welcome: :welcome: :welcome:

·
Registered
62 Posts
Hi all 10R Forum Dudes,

Boris
Apart from the change to Bridgestone tyres ( i changed to Conti Sports) you could be me.

Where you from?

·
Registered
116 Posts
hello mate,im across the water from ya, near larne,a group of us go to scotland a couple of times a year,usually up through tindrum,to john o groats,over through durness then down on to skye,crackin roads,ive been told the scenery is good but at warp nine ya dont notice it much !!

1 - 20 of 25 Posts