Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey, this is my first post here at ZX-10r!

I recently just picked up a 2005 ZX-10r from the original owner. It was a hell of a deal, and I'm happy to be back on a sport bike.

I've been riding my Harley for the past couple years, but I've always missed my original sport bike, so I went out and bought one. Boy I have missed it.

I look forward to being apart of the community.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hey! Thanks everyone. Sorry for the delay, I just got an email today saying there were replies.

I've been riding it pretty regularly since. The guy I bought it from took really good care of it. When I went to go look at it, it was sitting next to a 2013 viper in his garage!
He put an aftermarket steering dampener on it as well as a Muzzy's slip-on, braided steel brake lines and a fender eliminator.

I didn't plan on doing much to it. I would like to make it a little louder. I read into disabling the butterfly valve in the exhaust and buying one of those circuits to eliminate the FI light that it causes. I'm still on the fence about the whole thing though.

I couldn't ask for a better running bike. It had about 19k miles when I got it. I put about ~300 on there since. I attached a picture. I can upload more, but don't feel like walking to the garage in the rain.

I'm located in North East Ohio..just west of Cleveland if anyone is around and would like to do some riding, let me know.

Attachments

·
Judge Dredd Mod
9,188 Posts
Hey! Thanks everyone. Sorry for the delay, I just got an email today saying there were replies.

I've been riding it pretty regularly since. The guy I bought it from took really good care of it. When I went to go look at it, it was sitting next to a 2013 viper in his garage!
He put an aftermarket steering dampener on it as well as a Muzzy's slip-on, braided steel brake lines and a fender eliminator.

I didn't plan on doing much to it. I would like to make it a little louder. I read into disabling the butterfly valve in the exhaust and buying one of those circuits to eliminate the FI light that it causes. I'm still on the fence about the whole thing though.

I couldn't ask for a better running bike. It had about 19k miles when I got it. I put about ~300 on there since. I attached a picture. I can upload more, but don't feel like walking to the garage in the rain.

I'm located in North East Ohio..just west of Cleveland if anyone is around and would like to do some riding, let me know.
Looks awesome! L:love10:VE those 1st Gens!!:x

1 - 11 of 11 Posts