Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey I just picked up a 2006 Pearl Solar Yellow ZX10. Its all stock with 27xxx kms. Very fun bike. Lots of power. Its a bike step up from the 1995 zx9 I bought earlier this year. LOL

The pic is from a ride last week.

Again, just saying Hello to other ZX10 owners.

Attachments

·
Chairman of the Board
15,998 Posts
:welcome: Fred. Always loved the pearl solar yellow. Quite a few members up your way actually Fred.

·
Registered
1,868 Posts
Welcome to the site fellow Canadian

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hey Frednb You wern't In Salisbury Yesterday by any chance?
No. my buddy, with the GSXR, and I went from Saint John to Fredericton and back, all on back roads.

The 102 highway is a nice drive. Here are a couple pics from the ride. Was an awesome day to get some KM's in.

Fred

Attachments

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
The 102 goes along the river from saint john river. starts in Grandbay/westfield and goes on the back side of gagetown then Oromocto then into Fredericton. We came back on the 101 which goes through tracy and came out at Welsford Irving.

And thanks. It is a very impressive bike. I am still getting use to the power. I have a small list of things I want do over the winter. One is the left fork seals. I'm pretty sure it all leaked out on the ride yesterday. haha.

·
Registered
393 Posts
The 102 goes along the river from saint john river. starts in Grandbay/westfield and goes on the back side of gagetown then Oromocto then into Fredericton. We came back on the 101 which goes through tracy and came out at Welsford Irving.

And thanks. It is a very impressive bike. I am still getting use to the power. I have a small list of things I want do over the winter. One is the left fork seals. I'm pretty sure it all leaked out on the ride yesterday. haha.
Oh yes the other side, I've been on that one as well, very good rd. we crossed at Evandale a month or so back and went and ate at I believe It's called the old Boot. I've taken that rd. coming back from Freddy last year, I can never remember the Route #s.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts