Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thought I'd say hi. Just bought an 04 with a full yoshi, PCIII, Ohlins damper and screen. Unfortunately it's 2400 miles away in Perth on the west coast waiting to be trucked over, but I couldn't pass it up at the price with those bits on it. I've gone a little crazy on Ebay and already bought a 16T sprocket, some paddock stand bobbins, a Brembo 19-20 master cylinder and a set of braided lines for it. I've wanted a 10 for a while now and had my hand forced after hitting some oil and lowsiding my 6 writing it off and my colar bone. On the plus side insurance paid out more than I could sell it for and my sholder is nearly healed ready for when the bike gets here in a couple of weeks. Can't wait.

·
Registered
835 Posts
:welcome: Welcome!:welcome:

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thanks for the welcome guys. :mrgreen:
welcome and whats a bobbin?
A swingarm spool / slider. and AussieNinja you're not AussieNinja I'm Aussie Ninja and have been for the last 5 years on kawiforums. :wink:

·
.net Most Followed Member
8,795 Posts
Thought I'd say hi. Just bought an 04 with a full yoshi, PCIII, Ohlins damper and screen. Unfortunately it's 2400 miles away in Perth on the west coast waiting to be trucked over, but I couldn't pass it up at the price with those bits on it. I've gone a little crazy on Ebay and already bought a 16T sprocket, some paddock stand bobbins, a Brembo 19-20 master cylinder and a set of braided lines for it. I've wanted a 10 for a while now and had my hand forced after hitting some oil and lowsiding my 6 writing it off and my colar bone. On the plus side insurance paid out more than I could sell it for and my sholder is nearly healed ready for when the bike gets here in a couple of weeks. Can't wait.

:welcome: :welcome: :eek:ccasion1 will be at Bondi beach in a month from now :wink:

·
Beginner w/29k miles :o)
3,008 Posts
:welcome: :hello: :welcome:

·
Registered
2,193 Posts
Thanks for the welcome guys. :mrgreen:

A swingarm spool / slider. and AussieNinja you're not AussieNinja I'm Aussie Ninja and have been for the last 5 years on kawiforums. :wink:
thanx. i did a google search and it came back with sewing spool i just couldn't figure out wear it would go on the bike? duh! it's clear as day to me now.
:welcome: again.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts