Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Guys and Gals,

been riding for 20 years, 5 Kawi's, and 1 GSXR later, I am still here. I just bought an 06 Black ZX10R and lovin it.

currently in the works, a set of Akropovic carbon exhausts, and Gold Polished Rimms for my baby, should look pretty hot.....will post pics when its done

·
Registered
525 Posts
Welcome aboard...sounds like you've got a nice new baby there..

I'm about 1000 miles east of you....can I send you some rain?....lol

:thumbsup:

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
treyzx10r said:
:welcome: and luv the canadian metal scene this group plays constantly on my computer while I surf this site http://www.3inchesofblood.com/
Cool....The singer sounds like a cross between Accept, and Judas Priest

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Rembrant said:
Welcome aboard...sounds like you've got a nice new baby there..

I'm about 1000 miles east of you....can I send you some rain?....lol

:thumbsup:
Thanks Rembrant

I've had enough rain , thanks...I bought my bike about 4 weeks ago, and for the first 1-1/2 weeks it rained every day.....you know it really sucks when you just want to hop on your new machine and go, but you dont want to get it wet...LOL

·
Registered
525 Posts
Waterloo huh?...you're almost in horse and buggy land....lol...St. Jacobs?...lol.

I have a customer that I visit in Waterloo every few months....we even did St. Patricks Day at Morty's last year, and had a blast.....luv those university chicks...lol.

Cheers, and welcome aboard (again).
Rem

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)
Rembrant said:
Waterloo huh?...you're almost in horse and buggy land....lol...St. Jacobs?...lol.

I have a customer that I visit in Waterloo every few months....we even did St. Patricks Day at Morty's last year, and had a blast.....luv those university chicks...lol.

Cheers, and welcome aboard (again).
Rem
No Friggen Way....I live 5 minutes from Morty's, right next to Columbia Lake, and about 5 minutes from Mennonites....thats awesome

So you checked out the University girls Huh, What did you think ? lots of University bars around here.

What kind of things do you sell ?

·
Registered
181 Posts
Ninjaman said:
Hey Burner

I live in Waterloo, just about 45 minutes West of Toronto
We should hook up for a ride, I'm just south of London and about 10 of us passed through your area today (3 ZX10R's). Check out the (OSR) Ontario Sport Riders forum and hook up with us for a ride.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Middleye said:
We should hook up for a ride, I'm just south of London and about 10 of us passed through your area today (3 ZX10R's). Check out the (OSR) Ontario Sport Riders forum and hook up with us for a ride.
Hi Middleye

No Way , I know of OSR, some of them come visit onto my site ( I am the Moderator at www.kwsportsbike.com)

and I am also a Reservoir Dog member from Cambridge

I ride with 2 other 2006 10's and a Zx14.....Kawi's are comin back LOL

would like to hook up soon

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
bradshow01 said:
:welcome: :beer:
Hi Bradshow 01

Luv San Diego...I have Family in Burbank, I come out every year to visit, last 2 weeks of August. ( coming again this year)

Was in your town last year, checking out the sites, huge Naval Base there, went to check out the Whaley House

do you know of any places to rent a sport bike in Cali ?

1 - 20 of 39 Posts