Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
277 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hello everybody. my name is mack. i use to be a member on this board a few years back but couldnt remember any of my old log-in info. well anyways i am looking to pick up a gen 1 10r. i just sold my gsxr-1000 a few months back and looking to get back on a fire breathing 10r. i used to have an 04 black 10r but sold it to get the gsxr. biggest mistake ever!!! anyways please let me know if anyone has one for sale in cali. my price range is about 5000-7000.
would even consider a gen 2. feels get to be back.

·
Registered
1,378 Posts
Welcome back Mack

·
Guilty by association
8,751 Posts
welcome from north san diego!

·
Registered
356 Posts
Welcome! I'm here in Hollywood. Where are you?

·
Registered
277 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
i live in lemoore. its right below fresno. yeah i have been looking on craigslist but i really havnt seen any that has caught my eye yet. i will keep looking. i just want to make sure its the right one ya know. a bad a$$ mofo!!

·
Registered
620 Posts
:welcome: :eek:ccasion1

·
Starbucks Connoisseur
4,372 Posts

·
Registered
356 Posts
Hello, do you ever go to the HWD bikenight on Thursdays?
Hey, I'd like to go... is this the one in Hollywood? I'm still new to the area so I don't know about any of the bike nights. You go to this one?

·
formerly GHOST RIDER
2,134 Posts
i live in lemoore. its right below fresno. yeah i have been looking on craigslist but i really havnt seen any that has caught my eye yet. i will keep looking. i just want to make sure its the right one ya know. a bad a$$ mofo!!
WELCOME..Clovis/ fresno...here..The 10 is a RARE, I think I seen like a total of 5 so far..

·
Registered
277 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
na i never made it out to the bike nights. yeah i know they are rare. i have been looking and looking. i am looking to buy around the first week of october so hopefully something nice will pop up again. i am banking on another black one!! but any color would work.

·
Registered
1,255 Posts
Welcome back... but you should have never left in the first place!! ha!

..just don't be wearing any Suzuki-squid hold-overs now that you're back on the Kaw!

·
Registered
277 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
yeah i know i never should have left. man i miss my old 10r like crazy. like i said if anyone is selling one please let me know!!

·
PostWhore
13,496 Posts
:welcome:

If you were out here on the east coast, Ide sell ya mine. Its the fastest stock black 10 they made :1848:

I know a member in Tx that was talkin of sellin his black 10, but its a slow one.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts