Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
228 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone. I joined this forum to find out more about the ZX-10R, and what the owners have to say about them. I recently sold my '06 GSXR 600 track bike and am currently considering a ZX-10R for my next track bike. The huge power and cheap price has really caught my attention. I used to own a ZX-11 back in the day, and that thing would make your eyes bleed it was so fast. Also, after several Hondas and Suzukis I was going to come back and try the Kawasaki once again. My one huge question about the ZX-10 is what it's like to haul around a tight track? My little 600 that I sold had a full Ohlins suspension and was a real blast to ride, but that shear power of the 1000 is calling my name again. So there it is, and on that note I have a lot of reading to do on this site. See you around. :hello:

·
Registered
228 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ahh. I know your avatar. Your on my TSR website as well. I live down in Sahuarita. ESP built my last 600, so I'm looking to upgrade again back to the 1000. I've had a CBR1000, and a GSXR1000 on the track, so I guess it's a natural curiousity to give the ZX-10 a try. It's not like I'll be racing against Chris Peris anytime soon, so I'm just out to have some fun. I was supposed to go out to Inde this weekend and watch, but my weekend filled up with other stuff I have to do. Oh well. I'll be back out to the track probably at the end of the summer I hope. See ya. :eek:ccasion1

·
Licensed Dist of HaterAde
11,423 Posts
:welcome:

·
I really need to get out of the house
13,309 Posts
:welcome: one of my best girl friends lives in Ar., is at the track every wknd.....lucky her!:helmet:

·
Postwhore with an 04
4,387 Posts
:hello: and :welcome:

Never had mine on the track yet so cant help you there.

·
Registered
73 Posts
:welcome:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts