Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
620 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Been checking out the forum since I got my bike about 3 months ago, an 07 10 SE, so I decided to join in the fun. Had a cruiser for 7 or 8 years and have ridden some of my friends sport bikes, so after I got divorced recently I decided to do something for my self and bought the 10. I totally love it!!! Like nothing I had ridden before. Seems like everyone around here has a gixer so I wanted to be different, besides I feel in love with it the first time I saw it and sat on it. I love it when everyone walks past the gixrs and cbr's to look at my Kawi. Kawi riders are defintely different. :cool:

·
Registered
3,360 Posts
:welcome:

You're right about the 10's. Even at the Kawi shop last weekend some guys that pulled up walked over to my bike, as well as a couple others, don't know what they said but they sure seemed to like it. Even better though it was a new Harley shop's Open House. Me and a buddy on his new 6R parked by the front door and everyone, I mean everyone that walked past it stopped and look, maybe some didn't approve but I know my buddy was pissed when they just walked past his 6. Looking forward to the open house at another bike shop this weekend if the weather cooperates.

Again, welcome, and you've joined the best forums around!

·
Registered
835 Posts
:welcome:Welcome!:welcome:

·
Registered
381 Posts
:welcome: Holeshot and you're right about the gixxers! Gsxr owners are the lemmings of the sportbike kingdom! Get used to all the attention on that bad-ass ZX10R!! Of course, we'll need to see some pics!

·
Registered
2,106 Posts
:welcome::welcome::eek:ccasion1

1 - 20 of 25 Posts