Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all,
I used to have a 07 Ebony 10, but a van driver changed that on the 14th of November last year, I'm at home recovering with two broken legs, The good news is that I have an 08 Black 10 turning up on the 03rd of March, I can't wait it's like Christmas, Just put me to sleep & wake me up in a week !!!!

I live in Manchester & work for Hein Gericke on Bury new road, I teach mixed martial arts, I'm married with a three year old son, I have a few tattoo's and am as mad as a two ferretts on cat nip!!!! As a 10 owner I believe that it's manditory to be a little crazy!

Speak to you all soon.
Monkey.

·
Registered
2,106 Posts
:welcome: Congrats on getting another 10R & heal up Quickly!!!!

·
Registered
1,612 Posts
It sucks waiting....I've been waiting for 3 months...get my bike Feb. 10th...and can't ride it because of the snow here. My LeoVince GP style slip-on will be here next week sometime and my solo cowl too. Trying to find an exaust hanger and real carbon tank protector. It's great that you can upgrade to an '08.

·
Registered
439 Posts
:welcome:

I feel ya on the waiting. It has been killing me since the first of February. Dealer said they wont know till 2 days before it gets there. I feel like a lovestruck high school girl waiting for the phone to ring.:lol:

·
Beginner w/29k miles :o)
3,008 Posts
:welcome::hello::welcome:

·
Registered
6,354 Posts
:welcome: :welcome: :welcome: :welcome: :welcome: :welcome: :welcome: :welcome: :welcome: :welcome: :welcome: :welcome: :welcome: :welcome: :welcome: :welcome:

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I think Kawi should be the official bikes of the UFC! Whatdya say MMA man? Anyways, welcome!
Yeah that'd be something the bikes are certainly mad enough, I can't imagine chuck wobbling down to the Octagan on a 10R although I can imagine the ring girls riding a different numbered bike around inbetween rounds, MMMmmmmmmmmmm Ring Giirrrllllssss..

Thanx everyone for the warm welcome, I posted some pics of me N my rides in the competition section.
I'll post a pic of my new 10R with it's oh so sexy Akrapovic & me grinning from ear to ear !!!!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts