Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
335 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been a member for a couple of months but have not introduced myself so here goes. Currently have two 05 ZX10s, one for the road and one for racing. I previously was riding a 01 R1 with some work done to it, 147 rwhp and was looking to upgrade to a 10 when some whore decided she didnt need to give way to me. After a forward flip with 1/2 twist i landed on the hood of her car. Good news = her insurance paid for a new 10, bad news = the pain i have had for last 9 months. While i was lying around decided to get a race bike, my plan was to get an R1 to use the parts from my old R1. After i started to ride my new 10 around i told the boys at the local shop how much i loved it and they said they could probably get me one at the insurance auctions. We found a black 05 that was newer than the road bike i had bought and have been fixing it up since then. Would have finished months ago but the pain i get in my back has held me up.
Hope to get some good info from the more track orientated guys.

Have got a few pics so let me know what you think.

Also anyone that is going to be at the Daytona 200 next year and could act as a tour guide to show me around outside the racetrack let me know also.

Sorry about the long post i will shut up now, enjoy the pics.

Stretchy :zx_blk:

Attachments

·
Registered
335 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks, i copied the paint off the Team Lightspeed world supersport squad but left out the pinstriped wheels.

·
Registered
2,553 Posts
Don't worry aboot the long post Strtchy...we like that way here! Welcome, and that IS a bitchin' looking bike!

·
Registered
245 Posts
:welcome: Both 10's look good. I was wondering about your race tank. Is that a vinyl decal over the Kawasaki lettering.

·
Registered
1,111 Posts
PIMP.....very sweet bikes...

·
Registered
1,945 Posts
welcome and nice bikes..!!

·
Registered
1,846 Posts
Welcome and the bikes look great.

·
Registered
128 Posts
Welcome to the board.

Hope your pain goes away in the near future. I had a highside about four months ago and now I am just fine (Physically)

Bob

·
Registered
2,261 Posts
Welcome nice bikes.

·
Registered
335 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thanks everyone. :eek:ccasion1

LIME TIME said:
:welcome: Both 10's look good. I was wondering about your race tank. Is that a vinyl decal over the Kawasaki lettering.
Tank had a dent in it so had to get new stickers for it.

·
GP Star/Official Spam Spotter
5,756 Posts
:helmet: looks sweet:zx_orange:hello:

·
Registered
1,276 Posts
man..nice bikes. I like the race bikes paint..

·
Registered
536 Posts
Welcome aboard. Sorry to hear about your back pain. I am sure there will be plenty of folks willing to show you around Daytona. Send me a PM as it gets closer to the date; I'll be happy to show you around if I go. I spend most of my time near the track. That's where the racing and important vendors are.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts