Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Ninja Police!
3,147 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am a new kawi owner but not a new rider heh heh, i just crossed over to the dark side(kawi) cuz someone told me you guys had cookies, and i fell for it, hahaha but anyways im bout to get my 2008 kawi ZX-10R, and im looking for a new pipe..for it, cuz i never ride with stock pipes..anyone know of the best setup for it?

·
Registered
34,537 Posts
I am a new kawi owner but not a new rider heh heh, i just crossed over to the dark side(kawi) cuz someone told me you guys had cookies, and i fell for it, hahaha but anyways im bout to get my 2008 kawi ZX-10R, and im looking for a new pipe..for it, cuz i never ride with stock pipes..anyone know of the best setup for it?
Yup we gots chip-ahoy's and keebler fudge cookies but no milk and if your nice we might share them :badteeth:

BD

·
Registered
1,088 Posts
^^^CSC is a shitty place for info. You'll find more than you ever need on this forum and tons of people willing to help you out. A lot of good knowledge and people on this board that are all fine conesuir's of the finest motorbike ever produced.

Hey mods I get a fuckin' recruiting star or what? :dontknow:

·
Registered
2,337 Posts
im from arkansas, but i joined the army and was moved to colorado springs, colorado. And now im out of the army now, i got shot in iraq so they kicked me out..
thats a good way to get out. :lol:

glad you made it out with just a slight wound.

id go akra man, ive seen em on the test bike, and it looks really good. I actually saw the bike at DC annual Motorcycle Show, its just all the vendors gettin together and showing there 08 lineups and what not.

but the 08 does look sick, it almost feels like the riding position is a little higher up and little further back, on the pegs.

but akra dude.. looks word for it

oh and more importantly :welcome:

...enjoy the madhouse.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts