Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello everyone 馃憢 My name is Joe and wanted to stop by and introduce myself. I live in the far southwest suburbs of Chicago born and raise in the Chicagoland. I鈥檝e been riding dirt bikes since I was little and got my first rocket right out of high school in 2005. I have been a Suzuki guy my whole life, Until I met my fianc茅 which has been a Kawasaki girl her whole riding career. She has been riding since 2007. I am proud to say I turned over a new leaf and noticed it was Kawasaki greener on the other side. So Last year she went down on her 650 and Traded up to a 2019 ZX10R Then I sold my Suzuki and got my ultimate dream bike.... it鈥檚 not a Kawi so it doesn鈥檛 matter here lol With that being said I do get to ride the ZX 10 and it is an amazing machine so much power I am a Kawasaki fan all day and I鈥檓 glad to have one in the family.

REPOST Enforcement Mod
Hi Joe. Welcome to the party! Fianc茅? You should've married her on the spot when you found out she was a Kawi girl! Smart woman you have there! :):geek: Why isn't she a member on here then? Since your "dream bike" isn't a Kawi, I'm surprised you aren't single now. :cautious:

Enjoy the forum! Lots of information on here!

Registered
Discussion Starter #3
Hi Joe. Welcome to the party! Fianc茅? You should've married her on the spot when you found out she was a Kawi girl! Smart woman you have there! :):geek: Why isn't she a member on here then? Since your "dream bike" isn't a Kawi, I'm surprised you aren't single now. :cautious:

Enjoy the forum! Lots of information on here!
Hahahaha .. yes I working on marring her for sure. She is not on the site because she is not a social butterfly like me. I like people. And yes I鈥檓 not single yet, I think she keep me around cause she needs a riding buddy.. lol jk. Thanks for the welcome 馃檹

REPOST Enforcement Mod
Hahahaha .. yes I working on marring her for sure. She is not on the site because she is not a social butterfly like me. I like people. And yes I鈥檓 not single yet, I think she keep me around cause she needs a riding buddy.. lol jk. Thanks for the welcome 馃檹
Thanks for posting the pic of that! I had high hopes that your dream bike was an H2 or something and not one of those Beamer sleds. But at least you've dumped that Suzuki trash at the dump, so you have that going for you which is nice. :p Maybe as a wedding gift to your girl, you can get her some Kawi green decals to replace the blue. The green stickers add like 10HP to the bike! Just an idea! :ROFLMAO: Maybe I just need to change your username for you to "MyWifeRidesThe10R". Or "ImHerBitchOnABeamer". Haha! You're in good company here.

Administrator
welcome.gif

Registered
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for posting the pic of that! I had high hopes that your dream bike was an H2 or something and not one of those Beamer sleds. But at least you've dumped that Suzuki trash at the dump, so you have that going for you which is nice. :p Maybe as a wedding gift to your girl, you can get her some Kawi green decals to replace the blue. The green stickers add like 10HP to the bike! Just an idea! :ROFLMAO: Maybe I just need to change your username for you to "MyWifeRidesThe10R". Or "ImHerBitchOnABeamer". Haha! You're in good company here.
hahahahhaha 鈥淚HBOAB鈥 I like that one... I did dump that Suzuki 馃憤馃徑 Thanks guys. We are having an high idle issue with the 10R . Making a post now. Should start the thread off in 鈥減erformance and tech鈥 or 鈥淕eneral discussion鈥

REPOST Enforcement Mod
Should start the thread off in 鈥減erformance and tech鈥 or 鈥淕eneral discussion鈥
Either subforum would be fine, but P&T would probably be the better one for that.

Registered
Welcome! Great looking bikes.. would love to own both of those.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts