Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Blitzkrieg
4,473 Posts
i saw that too. good price for sure, just ordered me a fresh set of pures though.

·
Registered
4,603 Posts
Not affiliated with this company, just found this on another board. If I'm violating any rules, please delete.....

http://forums.13x.com/showthread.php?t=284287

Cycle Gear had them. They felt like Plastic compared to the Michelin 2CT and Pirellie. Perhaps it was some film on the tire and once it wears off they feel good. To the touch they felt like plastic.

Picked up a set of Michelin 2ct

·
Licensed Dist of HaterAde
11,423 Posts
They're pretty damn good tires...tried a set a while back and was very pleased with them.

·
Blitzkrieg
4,473 Posts
They're pretty damn good tires...tried a set a while back and was very pleased with them.
i was going to try a set. i been pretty happy with the michelins, plus my man konichd hooked me up on the pures!

·
welds like he has palsy
1,761 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
i was going to try a set. i been pretty happy with the michelins, plus my man konichd hooked me up on the pures!
I just spooned a set of Pures on. I had a friend give me a new set so I couldn't pass up free tires. How do you like them? Are they beginner / intermediate trackday worthy?

·
Blitzkrieg
4,473 Posts
I just spooned a set of Pures on. I had a friend give me a new set so I couldn't pass up free tires. How do you like them? Are they beginner / intermediate trackday worthy?
l keep you posted, i have not even had time to get them mounted yet. :mrgreen:

·
Blitzkrieg
4,473 Posts
Off topic but:
I may be heading out to the Dragon at the end of May. Are you nearby?
about 2.5 hours away. i went last year when they did the rally. i might could ride out for a few days. let me know what you are looking at, and i check the ol shedule. i have some training coming up too, so let me know.

·
welds like he has palsy
1,761 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Right now the dates are around May 27th (Thursday) until the next Tuesday or Wednesday. The return date is somewhat tentative. Looks like I'll be staying at a friend of a friend's hotel in Bryson City. The friend is a N Carolina Hwy patrol officer, so riding with him is like a free pass. He just takes vacation, rides with us, and no one is patrolling the area he was supposed to work!

·
Blitzkrieg
4,473 Posts
Right now the dates are around May 27th (Thursday) until the next Tuesday or Wednesday. The return date is somewhat tentative. Looks like I'll be staying at a friend of a friend's hotel in Bryson City. The friend is a N Carolina Hwy patrol officer, so riding with him is like a free pass. He just takes vacation, rides with us, and no one is patrolling the area he was supposed to work!
let me check and see, i get back to you. :eek:ccasion1

·
11,423 Posts
running the mich's now and love them!!!!! but i've always liked them since the pilots came out.

·
11,423 Posts
I love the Q2's, heat up quick on the street and no slippage at the track. I'm a fast level 1 as of my last TD.
:heyyou:...soooooo you say......:lol:.....,J/K man, the one set of Q2's i did run.......i actually liked them alot and will put the spare set i have on after the 2CT's wear out.:eek:ccasion1

1 - 17 of 17 Posts