Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
615 Posts
HELITECH I have not heard or seen any posts for months mate!are you ok.

Been busy with work brother! Work and a couple other projects. I’ve been turning wrenches almost exclusively on my new rig (2007 Toyota FJ Cruiser)

Sorry for going dark on this site, I’ve been lurking every now and then . How’s everything on your end brother?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,929 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Bike wise magic!life wise very very very sketchy!having huge marriage problems and we won't talk about my the next lot of surgery!great to hear from you

·
Registered
615 Posts
Bike wise magic!life wise very very very sketchy!having huge marriage problems and we won't talk about my the next lot of surgery!great to hear from you

Good luck with it all mate! Here’s what’s taking up most of my time right now:

·
Registered
615 Posts
Oz, he's busy and new! You confused with Hell raiser in MO? Can't recall his actual moniker, hellion or whatever.

Well, new-ish... been around and active enough to know about posts coming from you Hahahaha

·
REPOST Enforcement Mod
'16 ZX-10R KRT
15,687 Posts
There he is! Glad to see you posting up Heli! :hello:

Reactions: Helitech

·
Registered
2,929 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
2010 Ford escape

Since the ex legged it Ive had no car!a nightmare living 17 kilometres from Bendigo!its 1 owner full service history 95000 kilometres travelled!they wanted $12500 I got it for $11750 on road with warranty

Fuking trying to burn me bad!good luck with that!everything is owned and no kids!but it's going to tough,expensive and it's totally devastating

Attachments

·
Registered
615 Posts

Once the top of the windscreen on the bike can’t be seen, the FJ Cruiser is parked with the appropriate amount of space. Hahahaha!

·
Registered
569 Posts
Peter sorry to hear sir. I just got out of a 9 year relationship, although I knew better than to get married to her, or at all. I’ve worked on to many divorce cases and seen to much.

My buddy has a fj cruiser with 240,000 miles on it. He just bought a 20 foot enclosed trailer to pull with it. That thing is gonna jack knife on him lol. You should see it, the fj is so small and compact compared to a full sized pick up, it looks hilarious pulling such a long trailer.

·
REPOST Enforcement Mod
'16 ZX-10R KRT
15,687 Posts
How goes it bro? You healing up well?

All things considered, I'm doing well. Thanks.

Glad to see you're still here and have a new project to occupy some time! Looks nice parked next to the bike.:wink:

·
Registered
2,929 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Thanks obi!well sometimes in life you think you have finally found a honest,caring,loyal and full of love for you women!nearly 8 years and Ive been played badly!on Saturday 4 cops turned up in a very cautious manner!2 in front and 2 at a safe distance behind me!they served me with a interim eviction notice!first question was "Peter where is the shotgun?I nearly fell over I was so dumbfounded!your wife has informed us that you have killed 18 Magpies which is against the law as they are a protected bird!your wife said you have it sitting in the dinning room against the wall with shells near by!I said it isn't in the kitchen it's under the bed in the spare room!they then asked me to show them what room and bed but don't make a move to grab the gun we will get it!I showed them and they checked it was clear and then moved into the kitchen!while in the kitchen they told me to keep away from my Knives that are all placed on a magnetic plate on the wall were I cook!there all high quality German chef knives!I said "what the fuck did you I would do!grab a knife and start attacking 4 Cops with Glock 40 cal semi autos?they said they were not sure with what they had been told!honestly they checked the house out and noticed how clean and tidy everything was!thats when their manner changed!they even made to comment that they were told the barrel had been sawn off!I had shortened it but placed the oridginal sights back on and they really couldn't determine if it had been shortened!they new I held a pistol and rifle license but had not renewed it!they asked where it came from and said I found it!all that was said regarding the gun was that will just destroy it!nothing about being charged and left it at that!they were pretty cool by then with 1 being a bike freak asked heaps about the mods and its performance!he said I'd luv to take it for a spin!my reply was "you won't be putting your ass on it!and the other 3 had a giggle!he then said I might give you a clip across your ears!I looked directly at him and said you will be getting 1 back!I collected what clothes I could and was dropped at a shopping centre and said organise your bike to get removed and anything else you need and contact 1 of the cops that needed to be there so I could grab my gear!I had the courier organised that night and Sunday I collected every thing of value and mine!the cop didn't even get out of his car and even let me take my knives!the shit she wrote about me was heart breaking!Id threatened her!she gave me 3 days to get out or she would call the cops!and her whole family was in fear for their lives!I have never ever even raised my voice at her or ever threatened her!I was never asked to leave everything she wrote was lie!I spoke with my solicitor on the 5/4 and she lodged her complaint on the 6/4!more info will come but the solicitor said I will get 50% of everything as she hasn't worked 1 day in 8 years living off my income protection income and disability payments!we own everything with no children together even the house!Im counting on fuk all until it's in my hands

1 - 20 of 22 Posts